Export thread

If you want something done right.... Troy Bilt 26J Mini Rider 30 " no go

basshole

basshole

Hey all, I am the 2nd owner of a 26J mini rider (manufactured 2/2013). Mower starts and runs great. I purchased in 2016. The mower always "jerks" when you let out on the clutch. Lowering the rpm's, and starting in different gears does not change the jerking. I am guessing flat spot on drive belt? But that is just a guess.

Last month, the mower would not move in forward or reverse. I do not have a lift, and could not figure out how to get to the drive belt, so I took it to a local shop after google search on reviews. Shop has had it for 4 weeks (busy). Received a call yesterday (Saturday) that it was fixed (clutch was out of adjustment), and it was running/moving fine now (they did not replace any parts). Went to pickup, they drove it out of their fenced in area, and I noticed it was in 6th gear. I jumped on, started, put in 1st, no go, tried all gears, none worked except for 6th with the whiplash jerk. They said it would be looked at tomorrow (Monday).

Question - Anyone have instructions on how to replace the drive belt, and adjust clutch? I have downloaded the parts and operator manuals from Troy-Bilt.

Model # 13BC26JD011
Serial # 1B013B60200
DOM 02/2013

thanks in advance.

Robin

basshole

basshole

Hey all, I am the 2nd owner of a 26J mini rider (manufactured 2/2013). Mower starts and runs great. I purchased in 2016. The mower always "jerks" when you let out on the clutch. Lowering the rpm's, and starting in different gears does not change the jerking. I am guessing flat spot on drive belt? But that is just a guess.

Last month, the mower would not move in forward or reverse. I do not have a lift, and could not figure out how to get to the drive belt, so I took it to a local shop after google search on reviews. Shop has had it for 4 weeks (busy). Received a call yesterday (Saturday) that it was fixed (clutch was out of adjustment), and it was running/moving fine now (they did not replace any parts). Went to pickup, they drove it out of their fenced in area, and I noticed it was in 6th gear. I jumped on, started, put in 1st, no go, tried all gears, none worked except for 6th with the whiplash jerk. They said it would be looked at tomorrow (Monday).

Question - Anyone have instructions on how to replace the drive belt, and adjust clutch? I have downloaded the parts and operator manuals from Troy-Bilt.

Model # 13BC26JD011
Serial # 1B013B60200
DOM 02/2013

thanks in advance.

Robin

As you can tell, I am po'd at the shop. You are not allowed to speak with the mechanics, only the lady at the counter. I asked her to have them replace the drive belt, as it is 4 years old when I dropped it off. When I asked why there were no charges for the belt, only $ 42 for labor, she said the mechanic did not think it needed to be replaced.

Robin

B

bertsmobile1

Actually you have found a good repair shop.
One that does not replace perfectly good parts for no reason.
Most just look at the maintanance schedule and swap out every part on the list regardless which can double the cost of a service.
They also stood behind their work and redid a job that you though was not done properly.

Get an owners manual for your mower and read it carefully.
I think it has a variable speed pulley system and if that is correct you must never change speeds unless the engine is running.
The "speeds" are just fixed positions on a variable diameter pulley but the pulleys need to be spinning, if not they both end up at their smallest diameters so no drive from the belt as it will be too loose.

OH & S insurance will not cover a customer in the workshop.
If the shop has a 4 week wait, it is because it is a good shop.
Allowing the mechanics to talk to customers costs money, around $ 50.00 / hour and of course extends the wait period as while talking to you for 20 minutes they are not fixing some one elses mower.
In an ideal world , the person behind the counter would be a retired tech with a vast knowledge covering every mower made in the past 30 years.
However his is not a ideal world.
And yes if you specifically asked for the belt to be replaced they should have done it regardless which is a fault in their booking system.

People come to me with old mowers with worn pulleys and I find a smaller belt that will work with their worn parts.
The brand name dealer OTOH is obliged to replace all the worn parts which in one case came out to $ 475 on a mower that is worth $ 500 retail.

cpurvis

cpurvis

How could it be the belt or clutch when no other gear in the transmission works?

basshole

basshole

Actually you have found a good repair shop.
One that does not replace perfectly good parts for no reason.
Most just look at the maintanance schedule and swap out every part on the list regardless which can double the cost of a service.
They also stood behind their work and redid a job that you though was not done properly.

Get an owners manual for your mower and read it carefully.
I think it has a variable speed pulley system and if that is correct you must never change speeds unless the engine is running.
The "speeds" are just fixed positions on a variable diameter pulley but the pulleys need to be spinning, if not they both end up at their smallest diameters so no drive from the belt as it will be too loose.

OH & S insurance will not cover a customer in the workshop.
If the shop has a 4 week wait, it is because it is a good shop.
Allowing the mechanics to talk to customers costs money, around $ 50.00 / hour and of course extends the wait period as while talking to you for 20 minutes they are not fixing some one elses mower.
In an ideal world , the person behind the counter would be a retired tech with a vast knowledge covering every mower made in the past 30 years.
However his is not a ideal world.
And yes if you specifically asked for the belt to be replaced they should have done it regardless which is a fault in their booking system.

People come to me with old mowers with worn pulleys and I find a smaller belt that will work with their worn parts.
The brand name dealer OTOH is obliged to replace all the worn parts which in one case came out to $ 475 on a mower that is worth $ 500 retail.

I picked up the Mower today. It does move forward and reverse, but you better have your spurs dug in, as it bucks like a wild horse. The mechanic came out and said they all jerk when letting out the clutch. Hmm, well, at least he only charged me $45.00. After I brought it home, I figured out how to access the drive belt area, and as I suspected, the belts do need to be replaced. The lower belt has flat spots in several areas. New belts are on their way! I will take photos comparing the new replacement belts with the old ones.
I grew up on a farm, drove a 1965 open cab gleaner combine, it had belts all over the thing. They were good for flat spotting a belt, where the pulley just cut a grove into the belt, and then it would not spin up correctly. We did our own repairs.

Oh well lessons learned.
In my spare time, I will do a write up on the repair with photos, in case someone else out there has the same issues.
bertsmobile1, you are correct in that there is one variable diameter pulley that adjusts with the speed selector.

Attachments

basshole

basshole

Still looking for a service manual if anyone has one.

BlazNT

BlazNT

MTD does not release service manuals to the public.

B

bertsmobile1

I don't think there is one.
However MTD put out a series of books called "The Must Have Guides" which cover most of the legacy models of brands they took over.
They are available as a PDF all over the the place. You are looking for book 2 " RER & Lawn Tractors "
More of a they all work this way type of book rather than fold tab B in slot C but a reasonably astute person such as ourself should have no problems.

As for variable drive systems.
We got the biggest pile of puss masquerading as a mower, the STIGA Compact down here and because they were he absolute cheapest ride on available hundreds were sold to unsuspecting home owners.
The 5Hp engine sits on the deck and drives the blades directly with another pulley to power the transaxle which has a F & R + variable pulleys, 2 of them.
I got one having never seen this arrangement, pulled it apart , could not find anything really wrong except both variable drive pulleys wee sprung in the same direction.
Rebuilding it and it worked.
Dropped it off customer was happy then a month latter, it came back in with the same no drive problem.
Did the same pulled it down worked the pulleys a couple of times then reassembled and took it back.
Customer happy so he put all his idiot mates who also had these junk piles .
Now he was a pensioner so got it fixed for $ 120 ( 2 hours ) as against the actual 10 hours it took to do the job.

Now to cut things short, these kept coming back till eventually some one here posted the "fix" for variable speed pulley systems where the operator changes speeds with the engine turned off, which causes a total loss of drive as both pulleys spring to the smallest diameter so the belt runs loose.

Boobala

Boobala

MTD does not release service manuals to the public.

Hey Chuck, Just went to the MTD website where I USED to get a listing of their manuals ( Parts AND SHOP Service Manuals) gettin a new page from Force.com ...???? tried all my other little bag of back-doors and its the same Schitt !! got any idea whats going on ..??? I have several service manuals BUT they're in PDF format, only way to send is by email , and I'm not sure which he needs , never heard of this MTD "mini-rider" ...???

BlazNT

BlazNT

basshole

basshole

Yesterday I called the 1 800 number found in my Troy-bilt Operator manual, of course I was talking to MTD, anyways, I was sent to the Level II Tech. He said he would send out the service manual I needed. What I received was the Cub Cadet Professional Shop Manual for the 2000 Series Tractors. (2011 Model year and Newer). This manual is not for the rear engine mower that I have. I called the number back, and talked again to another Level II Tech, he said all that he could find was the older Service manual for the "Rider" years 1986-1988. He sent me a copy of that. So getting closer. I started to make a list of rear engine mowers that were similar to the one that I own, and then see if I could obtain a Service/Shop manual from another "Brand". Not for sure how they compare, but this is what I have so far;

Troy-Bilt 26j mini rider
Troy-Bilt neighborhood rider
Troy-Bilt TB30R
Poulan Pro PB301
Sears Model 1000
Sears craftsman 29000
Craftsman RER1000
Cub Cadet CC 114 TA- Minirider

Boobala

Boobala

Cant upload them on this forum too big I guess YA have to send me an email address is the only way I can figure to send them ...Boobala

Boobala

Boobala

WHAT A PISS_OFF ! Sunsa beeches !!

basshole

basshole

I don't think there is one.
However MTD put out a series of books called "The Must Have Guides" which cover most of the legacy models of brands they took over.
They are available as a PDF all over the the place. You are looking for book 2 " RER & Lawn Tractors "
More of a they all work this way type of book rather than fold tab B in slot C but a reasonably astute person such as ourself should have no problems.

As for variable drive systems.
We got the biggest pile of puss masquerading as a mower, the STIGA Compact down here and because they were he absolute cheapest ride on available hundreds were sold to unsuspecting home owners.
The 5Hp engine sits on the deck and drives the blades directly with another pulley to power the transaxle which has a F & R + variable pulleys, 2 of them.
I got one having never seen this arrangement, pulled it apart , could not find anything really wrong except both variable drive pulleys wee sprung in the same direction.
Rebuilding it and it worked.
Dropped it off customer was happy then a month latter, it came back in with the same no drive problem.
Did the same pulled it down worked the pulleys a couple of times then reassembled and took it back.
Customer happy so he put all his idiot mates who also had these junk piles .
Now he was a pensioner so got it fixed for $ 120 ( 2 hours ) as against the actual 10 hours it took to do the job.

Now to cut things short, these kept coming back till eventually some one here posted the "fix" for variable speed pulley systems where the operator changes speeds with the engine turned off, which causes a total loss of drive as both pulleys spring to the smallest diameter so the belt runs loose.

LMAO, true that on the variable drive systems. Lessons learned on not shifting when engine is not running. So you only charge 20% of your time to fix? I need to bring my mower to you, and drink some of that Coopers Dark Ale! Had a few of those over in Iraq with some of your Diggers. That Ale was delicious, especially when it was 120 degrees outside.

basshole

basshole

Cant upload them on this forum too big I guess YA have to send me an email address is the only way I can figure to send them ...Boobala

Boobala, thanks brother! I followed your instructions in the PM you sent me. Bam! was able to download the service manual for the 770-10579. Getting a nice collection of manuals. May have to give bertsmobile1 some competition on repairs, except I am sure it would take me twice as long to repair 20 hours for the 2 I would charge. :)

Boobala

Boobala

Looks to me like your a VET !! If so you got brothers here , I served 1966-1970 U.S.A.F , Jet Eng. Mech.
RogerB is Sub Squid U.S.N. If ya get a chance, check out our man-cave thread.. GoTo MTD Forum, look up
( MTD Transaxle Rebuild ) we kinda hijacked a thread ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:thumbsup:

basshole

basshole

Looks to me like your a VET !! If so you got brothers here , I served 1966-1970 U.S.A.F , Jet Eng. Mech.
RogerB is Sub Squid U.S.N. If ya get a chance, check out our man-cave thread.. GoTo MTD Forum, look up
( MTD Transaxle Rebuild ) we kinda hijacked a thread ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:thumbsup:

Thanks for your Service!
Nice on the hijack lol, Yes Sir on the Vet. US Army back in the 80's. Did my time in the Sandbox embedded with the Stryker Brigade Combat Teams 2SCR (Germany) and 4th Stryker (Ft. Lewis) 2006-2010 as a Federal DOD. My mission was to keep the TOC's running. My son is in the Air Force McChord (JBLM) , Daughter was in the Navy (John C. Stennis) Aircraft Carrier.

B

bertsmobile1

LMAO, true that on the variable drive systems. Lessons learned on not shifting when engine is not running. So you only charge 20% of your time to fix? I need to bring my mower to you, and drink some of that Coopers Dark Ale! Had a few of those over in Iraq with some of your Diggers. That Ale was delicious, especially when it was 120 degrees outside.

Pale ale thank you , that dark stuff does knock the brain cells around a touch too much when you get a bit older.
We are in the second beer cycle down here.
The big brewerier buy up the small ones then slowly change the formula to one that the least number of people dislike ( to increase volume sales ) so eventually you end up with 4 beers and they all basically taste the same.
Then small brewers come back in with distinctive beers, some of which are really nice but they get taken over by bigger ones who change the formula and the cycle continues.
Coopers is the last brewer that is still Australian owned and being a family company is likely to stay that way.
As for pricing
Pensioners get big discounts.
We were dirt poor when I was a lad so I know what it is like to have nothing and having gone belly up in the GFC I find myself right back where I started from.
Apart from that, If I can get them to call me when a problem just starts it is an easy fix, let go till the thing won't work it becomes a major problem oft causing several secondary ones and a lot of work.
Also most can afford several small bills ( less then $ 200 ) where as one big bill knocks them for a six and they end up paying me $ 20 per pension for the next 12 months or more.
Usually I charge scheduled fees + 1 hour for big jobs and plain scheduled fees for small ones .
Only been doing this for 4 years so what takes the bloke up the road 1/2 hour ( been doing it for 40 years ) takes me a couple & you can't expect the customer to foot the bill for my lack of experience.
All the little things like which end of a spring is the easiest to remove makes a massive difference & that you can only learn with experience.

basshole

basshole

While I am waiting on parts, thought I would post something I did on Fathers' Day.

My son (who mows our lawn) has requested a riding lawn mower. And being the Dad that I am, and since it's Dad's day I decided to go ahead and acquire one. As you can see by his expression, he wasn't as excited on the find as I am. Jeez what is up with these Teenagers now a days? Back when I was his age......

Attachments

basshole

basshole

Pale ale thank you , that dark stuff does knock the brain cells around a touch too much when you get a bit older.
We are in the second beer cycle down here.
The big brewerier buy up the small ones then slowly change the formula to one that the least number of people dislike ( to increase volume sales ) so eventually you end up with 4 beers and they all basically taste the same.
Then small brewers come back in with distinctive beers, some of which are really nice but they get taken over by bigger ones who change the formula and the cycle continues.
Coopers is the last brewer that is still Australian owned and being a family company is likely to stay that way.
As for pricing
Pensioners get big discounts.
We were dirt poor when I was a lad so I know what it is like to have nothing and having gone belly up in the GFC I find myself right back where I started from.
Apart from that, If I can get them to call me when a problem just starts it is an easy fix, let go till the thing won't work it becomes a major problem oft causing several secondary ones and a lot of work.
Also most can afford several small bills ( less then $ 200 ) where as one big bill knocks them for a six and they end up paying me $ 20 per pension for the next 12 months or more.
Usually I charge scheduled fees + 1 hour for big jobs and plain scheduled fees for small ones .
Only been doing this for 4 years so what takes the bloke up the road 1/2 hour ( been doing it for 40 years ) takes me a couple & you can't expect the customer to foot the bill for my lack of experience.
All the little things like which end of a spring is the easiest to remove makes a massive difference & that you can only learn with experience.

No Disrespect on calling your troops "Diggers", that is what they called themselves. BAD *** MOFO's they were. Honor to get invited into their clan. If I remember correctly they were Bushmasters? Anyways, they made good times in a bad location. I was over in Iraq that time for 18 months, and got to know them pretty good.

I was just ribbing ya on the pricing. I have "learned myself" that one has to respect folks that have the talents to do certain things. People make it look so easy for example on YOUTUBE. Lack of experience can get ya into a lot of trouble, where many "start overs" happen. Many times, I wished I had not attempted to do something, rather than taking it to the experts to have it done. Life is too short. Anyways, if ya ever cross the pond and wind up in the States, I will buy ya a beer!

B

bertsmobile1

Naw , call the troups what ever takes your fancy, we are pretty laid back about stuff like that.
Surprised that you actually had a Bushmaster that worked, most didn't.
The mob who made them is a major ( brown nosing ) contractor to the government and they were made using totally unskilled labour that had been unemployed for more than 18 months so they could claim all sorts of benefits.
My ex flattie was a vehicle building certified welder who got turned down for the job but his flattie at the time who had not even finished high school got selected for the job because they sent him to college to get his finishing certificate then to trade school to learn how to weld , all in his own time after working a full day doing general labouring duties at the plant and finally when he had qualifications, sacked him after 6 months when the subsidies ran out and employed more long term unemployed and in particular black women as they had the biggest subsidy.
Thus the quality of the vehicles was well below the standard that troops risking their life should be using and the cost per unit ended up being nearly double that of buying a similar vehicle from the USA, 2.5 times the price of one from the UK and 3.5 times the price of Israel.
The same mob was also responsible for supplying the webbing that melted around the metal fittings and the combat boots with soles that fell off when exposed to petrol.

Unlike the UK and to a lesser extent the USA , the Austalian government treats their enlisted people with total contempt.
Gun ho to send them to each & every theatre of war but no benefits when they return, almost no health care , a pension that is below the poverty line and actively searches for any tiny loophole to deny them all benefits.
Unless of course they were a CO in which case they get paraded in front to the population and given cosy jobs in the party room because the population likes to vote soldiers into government.

When Vietnam was over I was with the DSL ( Defence Standards Lab ).
There was not a cent available to support the diggers, most of which were conscripted and most of which ended up killing themselves.
However we had no trouble finding $ 12,000,000 on a renaming programe to become MRL ( Materials Research Lab ) .
Offically the policy is to stall for as long as possible and hope the troops will die off before you are forced to pay out.
Back in the 60's the Sydney ( aircraft carrier ) cut the Voyger ( distroyer ) in 1/2 because of the inepitude of the captain, known to the sailors as "Drunken Duncan " for good reasons and eventually it was established he was in fact drunk at the time.
The government of the day austricised any sailor who tried to use the disaster to leave the navy , publically called them all cowards and refused benefits because being sunk was part & parcel of being in the navy.
It took 30 years before the truth came out , liability was admitted and benefits paid, to the 5% of victums still alive.

I had 12 friends who got sent to Vietnam, 11 came home alive and all 11 were dead within around 10 years most drank themselves to death or died in a vehicle collision while drunk, stoned etc so their deaths were "not connected" with war service so they were even denied a military funeral.
Yet funny enough the government can find millions at the drop of a hat for Anzac Day commerations or foreign war memorials.

You may just notice this is a hot button topic for me.
But for an interesting incident in my youth which had me bumped up a year at school, I would more than likely have been one of those 11.
Even the conscription process was corrupted in favour of the wealth elite as all of the expensive private schools have cadets.
Cadets for the purpose of the conscription legislation were considered as part of the CMF ( Citizens Military Force ) so they were exempted from even enrolling for conscription because offically the CMF could at any time be called upon form a batallion of regular troups and go into conflict (never ever happened ).
So while my froends were being shot at, blown up or poisioned by Agent Orange the sons of the wealthy quietly slipped into top level management jobs and became even more wealthy.
And there is another one, Agent Orange, the US government had concieded that it caused health problems and was providing benefits & healthcare for their troops for better than 10 years before the Australian government would even allow the matter to be considered by parliament and it was 12 years latter that benefits were budgeted for.

basshole

basshole

Naw , call the troups what ever takes your fancy, we are pretty laid back about stuff like that.
The mob who made them is a major ( brown nosing ) contractor to the government and they were made using totally unskilled labour that had been unemployed for more than 18 months so they could claim all sorts of benefits.
My ex flattie was a vehicle building certified welder who got turned down for the job but his flattie at the time who had not even finished high school got selected for the job because they sent him to college to get his finishing certificate then to trade school to learn how to weld , all in his own time after working a full day doing general labouring duties at the plant and finally when he had qualifications, sacked him after 6 months when the subsidies ran out and employed more long term unemployed and in particular black women as they had the biggest subsidy.
Thus the quality of the vehicles was well below the standard that troops risking their life should be using and the cost per unit ended up being nearly double that of buying a similar vehicle from the USA, 2.5 times the price of one from the UK and 3.5 times the price of Israel.
The same mob was also responsible for supplying the webbing that melted around the metal fittings and the combat boots with soles that fell off when exposed to petrol.

Unlike the UK and to a lesser extent the USA , the Austalian government treats their enlisted people with total contempt.
Gun ho to send them to each & every theatre of war but no benefits when they return, almost no health care , a pension that is below the poverty line and actively searches for any tiny loophole to deny them all benefits.
Unless of course they were a CO in which case they get paraded in front to the population and given cosy jobs in the party room because the population likes to vote soldiers into government.

There was not a cent available to support the diggers, most of which were conscripted and most of which ended up killing themselves.
However we had no trouble finding $ 12,000,000 on a renaming programe to become MRL ( Materials Research Lab ) .
Offically the policy is to stall for as long as possible and hope the troops will die off before you are forced to pay out.
Back in the 60's the Sydney ( aircraft carrier ) cut the Voyger ( distroyer ) in 1/2 because of the inepitude of the captain, known to the sailors as "Drunken Duncan " for good reasons and eventually it was established he was in fact drunk at the time.
The government of the day austricised any sailor who tried to use the disaster to leave the navy , publically called them all cowards and refused benefits because being sunk was part & parcel of being in the navy.
It took 30 years before the truth came out , liability was admitted and benefits paid, to the 5% of victums still alive.

I had 12 friends who got sent to Vietnam, 11 came home alive and all 11 were dead within around 10 years most drank themselves to death or died in a vehicle collision while drunk, stoned etc so their deaths were "not connected" with war service so they were even denied a military funeral.
Yet funny enough the government can find millions at the drop of a hat for Anzac Day commerations or foreign war memorials.

But for an interesting incident in my youth which had me bumped up a year at school, I would more than likely have been one of those 11.
Even the conscription process was corrupted in favour of the wealth elite as all of the expensive private schools have cadets.
Cadets for the purpose of the conscription legislation were considered as part of the CMF ( Citizens Military Force ) so they were exempted from even enrolling for conscription because offically the CMF could at any time be called upon form a batallion of regular troups and go into conflict (never ever happened ).
So while my froends were being shot at, blown up or poisioned by Agent Orange the sons of the wealthy quietly slipped into top level management jobs and became even more wealthy.
And there is another one, Agent Orange, the US government had concieded that it caused health problems and was providing benefits & healthcare for their troops for better than 10 years before the Australian government would even allow the matter to be considered by parliament and it was 12 years latter that benefits were budgeted for.

Any War is not good. I do not know of any Country that treats their soldiers with the respect that they deserve.

Boobala

Boobala

I think the only time you see respect is from OTHER veterans and members in the service of their country and usually their families, But I think as veterans we become hardened to it, after all, in real war you're sent out to kill someone you don't know or have a "problem" with.. innocents killing each other because their governing bodies can't get along on one issue or another, I think wars are part of our nature, although I'm sure it displeases THEE Divine Leader ! AMEN !

basshole

basshole

Drive belts are in!

basshole

basshole

Drive belts are in!

New Drive belts are installed, whew, so tomorrow, I will be cutting and baling my lawn. Test flight of the mower.

Boobala

Boobala

New Drive belts are installed, whew, so tomorrow, I will be cutting and baling my lawn. Test flight of the mower.

Well then,..we'll a expect a fully detailed report of performance with pictures to authenticate this undertaking !! ( LOL )

basshole

basshole

Well then,..we'll a expect a fully detailed report of performance with pictures to authenticate this undertaking !! ( LOL )
Yes sir! Headed to Phoenix. Report will have to wait, takes me a while to make up bs, which you other folks are pretty good at. Lol

Boobala

Boobala

Yes sir! Headed to Phoenix. Report will have to wait, takes me a while to make up bs, which you other folks are pretty good at. Lol

YEP ... comments like that, insure your spot on this thread, keep us up-dated ,with pics too!! ..:thumbsup:

basshole

basshole

I think the only time you see respect is from OTHER veterans and members in the service of their country and usually their families, But I think as veterans we become hardened to it, after all, in real war you're sent out to kill someone you don't know or have a "problem" with.. innocents killing each other because their governing bodies can't get along on one issue or another, I think wars are part of our nature, although I'm sure it displeases THEE Divine Leader ! AMEN !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2L3skZ7FEw

words cannot express

basshole

basshole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g3OfhdFfK8

basshole

basshole

Mower is like new! No more wild bucking when releasing the clutch. New belts defiantly did the trick on fixing that issue. I just wished MTD would share the Troy-Bilt service manuals for us DIYers. HMM, wish I had the money to take back the company and make it like it was. 1973? Dad purchased the Troy-Bilt Horse model tiller. I was 13, I put it together, and was the primary operator through out the years. I inherited the tiller, and put a new engine on it. Still running awesome today. Fortunately before MTD took over, I was able to obtain all service manuals. Tilled the garden again this year.

Boobala

Boobala

Mower is like new! No more wild bucking when releasing the clutch. New belts defiantly did the trick on fixing that issue. I just wished MTD would share the Troy-Bilt service manuals for us DIYers. HMM, wish I had the money to take back the company and make it like it was. 1973? Dad purchased the Troy-Bilt Horse model tiller. I was 13, I put it together, and was the primary operator through out the years. I inherited the tiller, and put a new engine on it. Still running awesome today. Fortunately before MTD took over, I was able to obtain all service manuals. Tilled the garden again this year.

I THINK I might have got something you're looking for, give it a TRY ! let me know if it helps or NOT ! ..Boobala

https://support.mtdparts.com/s/article/ka2A0000000PH4CIAW/10584-1

click link and lets see! TroyBilt IS an MTD mower ,same models ,DIFFERENT BRAND NAMES....

basshole

basshole

I THINK I might have got something you're looking for, give it a TRY ! let me know if it helps or NOT ! ..Boobala

https://support.mtdparts.com/s/article/ka2A0000000PH4CIAW/10584-1

click link and lets see! TroyBilt IS an MTD mower ,same models ,DIFFERENT BRAND NAMES....

Thanks Buddy, Link worked Great.