Hustler Raptor - Won't Go Straight

mhavanti

Threads
I am not looking at the diagram at this time. However, the rod coming from the sticks to the rocker lever. One nut in front, one in the rear. Go faster forward means the push rod needs to be longer. Tightening the nut in front by loosening the rear nut will make that wheel motor go faster.

Max

CMOS

Threads
I am not looking at the diagram at this time. However, the rod coming from the sticks to the rocker lever. One nut in front, one in the rear. Go faster forward means the push rod needs to be longer. Tightening the nut in front by loosening the rear nut will make that wheel motor go faster.

Max

Max,

Maybe I'm confused but the instructions above seem to be the opposite of what you posted on page 2:

"sticks in park, loosen the front nut about a quarter turn, tighten the rear nut about a quarter turn at a time and do that until the hydro pumps begins to creep in park. After you have made the motors creep, back them off a half a turn."

If I understand the concept correctly, the instructions on Page 3 are the correct ones.

Can you clarify?

Thanks,
CMOS