Hustler Fastrak Super Duty 54" (2014)

Pine Rider

Threads
Hi All,

I'm looking at buying a 2014 Hustler Fastrak SD in the next few days. Couple of questions for someone/anyone that may have some knowledge concerning this machine.

1 - Is $6,899.00 a fair price for this model? Again it's a Fastrak SD with a 54" deck. Everything else is basically stock.
2 - Is the Kawasaki FX730 @ 23.5HP big enough to really put out the results in this High end residential to entry level commercial machine?

Acreage mowed = 4

Thanks in advance,

T

A Hustler Fastrak Super Duty 60" in Southwest Mississippi is $6950 + tax. Same engine.

Ctbolton

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the info gentlemen. I figured $6899 was basically list price. But now since I've been shopping for a few weeks now, I'm understanding more about the ZRT industry and where the money is and isn't.

I've switched gears a little bit. I've decided to go for more mower since next season I'll have 4+ acres to mow. I'm now looking at a 2014 Bad Boy Outlaw XP with a 54" deck powered by a FX852 kawasaki 31HP. Right now I have him at $8200 + tax. I'm planning on offering $8200 out the door with a rear rack put in place of that spoiler :).

I have looked at Hustler, Grasshopper, Gravely, and Husqvarna. The husky was priced right, but just didn't fit. The others were very nice machines but 10k+ compared to the Same setup that Bad Boy offers with the Outlaw XP is a no brainer to me.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for the info gentlemen. I figured $6899 was basically list price. But now since I've been shopping for a few weeks now, I'm understanding more about the ZRT industry and where the money is and isn't.

I've switched gears a little bit. I've decided to go for more mower since next season I'll have 4+ acres to mow. I'm now looking at a 2014 Bad Boy Outlaw XP with a 54" deck powered by a FX852 kawasaki 31HP. Right now I have him at $8200 + tax. I'm planning on offering $8200 out the door with a rear rack put in place of that spoiler :).

I have looked at Hustler, Grasshopper, Gravely, and Husqvarna. The husky was priced right, but just didn't fit. The others were very nice machines but 10k+ compared to the Same setup that Bad Boy offers with the Outlaw XP is a no brainer to me.

I was very impressed with the BB Outlaw series when I was shopping in 2012. But not-so-much impressed with the BB's in models below the Outlaw. Looked at a 54" Outlaw and the dealer's best price was $7,033 OTD(and he wanted $299 extra for the ROPS:0( I offered him $6,800 cash OTD(including a ROPS) with me picking it up and he didn't bite. The Gravely dealer didn't hesitate to accept my counter-offer so here I am a Gravely owner. That's a decent deal on that Outlaw XP if the dealer bites. If you buy it, let us know and post some pics when you get it home.

Nickwilkins

Threads
Nice looking mower. Looks huge with the little fella on it. What dealer in Illinois did you purchase it? I'm in IL myself.
i got it from Mid Valley Power Equipment in Mahomet, IL

Sent from my iPhone using LMF