Hustler 54" Super Z Mini - Model number partly missing

Dicks

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Hustler 54" Super Z Mini - Model number partly missing
Hi, I just picked this up second hand and trying to buy parts for it over here in Australia the problem I have is the model number has worn away. I have some bits of it but cant seem to get a hit on the parts supply web sites. Does anybody know some other Super Z mini model numbers I so i can try to decipher whats left of mine please!
Image attached, free beer if you can work it out but you will have to travel over here :)

Attachments

• Super Z model number.jpg
    Super Z model number.jpg
    667 KB · Views: 8

Mr. Mower

Threads
From the picture you provided and from what I could make out.....it's possible that the model number could be either one of the following: 929873 or 920873. :unsure:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You will not find anything on any Australian web site
RGS was the hustler importer through their Power Up Products
Take some photos of the tag at different angles in good strong light .
A digital camera will do it better than a phone .
Drop the images into any photo editing app you have and increase the contrast , usually the numbers will jump out at you.
Occasionally I need to invert the colours ( make negative in photoshop ) and that works even better .
The numbers may not work on the US Hustler web page as often Australian imports have different series to the US domestic ones.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Now you guys know why I hate labels and the printed version too. They just don't hold up to abuse.

Dicks

Forum Newbie
Threads
You will not find anything on any Australian web site
RGS was the hustler importer through their Power Up Products
Take some photos of the tag at different angles in good strong light .
A digital camera will do it better than a phone .
Drop the images into any photo editing app you have and increase the contrast , usually the numbers will jump out at you.
Occasionally I need to invert the colours ( make negative in photoshop ) and that works even better .
The numbers may not work on the US Hustler web page as often Australian imports have different series to the US domestic ones.
Ok thanks for advice will give that a go!