Export thread

Husqvarna YTH24V48 - K&N Air Filter

The-Dude

The-Dude

Just thought I would share with the internet the lifetime K&N air filter that fits the Husqvarna YTH24V48. Took awhile to find it because K&N does not list it for this tractor directly.

You can look for your specific Lawn Tractor here.
You can use their search by dimension feature to find a K&N filter that fits your tractor if yours is not directly listed.

Husqvarna YTH24V48 K&N Air Filter:

RU-0160 - Universal Clamp-On Air Filter. (You don't need the clamp, it fits perfectly!)
22-8009PK - Air Filter Wrap ("Pre-filter" Helps keep out larger debris from the filter. Suggested!)

cpurvis

cpurvis

No thanks.

To each his own, but I want no part of a K&N filter on anything I own, much less a mower.

It's ok for my bikes, not my mower.

Russ2251

Russ2251

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Wix, or OEM for me.

The-Dude

The-Dude

Its been over three years now, completely happy with my K&N air filter. It also came with the fine mesh particulate netting as well which catches the bigger debris. I have cleaned it once a year running water through it, letting it dry then re-oiling it. Completely reusable, saved me some annual air filter replacement money. So to anyone who wants a long term review... I couldnt be happier with it. Engine breathes good, oil stays just as clean as with a standard filter.

oil stays just as clean as with a standard filter.
Yes, but the issue imo is the fine dust that can eventually scrub out the rings on the cylinders..

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Yes, but the issue imo is the fine dust that can eventually scrub our the rings on the cylinders..
Say what?
:D

I was thinking about you when I typed that... LOL (y)

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

I was thinking about you when I typed that... LOL (y)
Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time....
And you were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ahhh, so sweet...........................LOL