Buying Advice Husqvarna 128ld?

Mudface777

Threads
Hey guys I am new to this whole thing so bare with me please. I am just getting the basics of my lawn care business going and I have a few pieces of equipment. I live in a neighborhood with many 1/4 acre single family homes with many trees, pools, etc. I need to get a string trimmer that I will be able to use a lot and it will hold up nicely and get the job done. I was looking around the web and saw great hings about the 128ld attachment compatible trimmer. I just wanted to see what all you guys had to say. Thanks!:smile:

Ryan Rognstad

Threads
Hey guys I am new to this whole thing so bare with me please. I am just getting the basics of my lawn care business going and I have a few pieces of equipment. I live in a neighborhood with many 1/4 acre single family homes with many trees, pools, etc. I need to get a string trimmer that I will be able to use a lot and it will hold up nicely and get the job done. I was looking around the web and saw great hings about the 128ld attachment compatible trimmer. I just wanted to see what all you guys had to say. Thanks!:smile:

Hey, I am also new to lawn care and starting a business. I love Husky equipment better than anything in my opinion they always start easy and they have a great website. I have owned a earlier model of the 128ld for 5 years and it still runs strong lot of power and torque. The only thing is with husky equipment is you always have to put mid-grade fuel or higher in if you want your equipment to last. If I were you I would buy premix from Lowes the contractor pack costs less but this fuel will save you time mixing, and money preventing engine trouble. Im also in the market for a Husqvarna edger if anybody knows anything about the new ones

Mudface777

Threads
Thanks. I just bought it tonight from lowes and I decided I am going to only run the 50:1 premix in it so it runs strong and lasts long. Thanks for the advice. I would give you some help on the edgers but I have no idea about them. I do tons of research though so I will send some info to you later tomorrow.