Export thread

HUSKEE LT4200 DECK SPRINGS PLACEMENT

AngelaBruce

AngelaBruce

Does anyone have a simple photo of the top side of mower deck, taken from overhead, that shows everything in place? No drawings or diagrams with 1000 pieces and parts and lines. I am looking for placement of deck springs.

B

bertsmobile1

Huskee is just a retail name for mowers sold through Tractor Supply Company so as a brand they do not exist
At one time it was made by Roper then AYP then MTD
So without the model & serial numbers we are flying blind.
AFAIK never made by Murray
No mention of any Huskee colour codes in the Murray parts catalogue I have .

Also the deck size & configuration would be handy
The only one I can find has a manual blade engagement via a cable on a 42" 2 blade deck
The only tension spring on the deck pulls the tension arm back to apply the spindle pulleys brakes .
The cable has a spring that fits on top of the idler pulley bolt to pull the pulley on & engage the blades
The brake has a clock spring under the lever

Howeer this could be a different deck because without the number we are flying blind .

AngelaBruce

AngelaBruce

Huskee is just a retail name for mowers sold through Tractor Supply Company so as a brand they do not exist
At one time it was made by Roper then AYP then MTD
So without the model & serial numbers we are flying blind.
AFAIK never made by Murray
No mention of any Huskee colour codes in the Murray parts catalogue I have .

Also the deck size & configuration would be handy
The only one I can find has a manual blade engagement via a cable on a 42" 2 blade deck
The only tension spring on the deck pulls the tension arm back to apply the spindle pulleys brakes .
The cable has a spring that fits on top of the idler pulley bolt to pull the pulley on & engage the blades
The brake has a clock spring under the lever

Howeer this could be a different deck because without the number we are flying blind .
13W2775S031/231

StarTech

StarTech

MTD 42". one of several designs.

It be tomorrow before I can get a deck off and imaged; and that is if it is not raining, right now it is dark and raining.

StarTech

StarTech

PTO engagement cable spring and Idler arm return spring.
1654716143060.png
LH Spindle Brake Spring
1654716481603.png

C

chris08201982

Where do all the tensioner springs go on Huskee LT 4200