D2hornets58

Ow can I make my 4-wheel louder on full open throltle

New exhaust.

metz12

metz12

Straight pipe. or a better exhaust. or glasspacks

txzrider

txzrider

if you are successful, please do not come to my neighborhood. Noise for noise sake is just plain annoying. And oh by the way, you will probably make it run worse.

L

Landscape dude

You could use some sort of heat resistant tape to attach a coffee can with a small hole cut into the bottom of it. It makes for a nicer popping sound

M

MBTRAC

Ow can I make my 4-wheel louder on full open throltle

Why Louder ?

Removing the muffler packing material will make it louder...........

M

Mini Motors

Louder is not better. It can lead to burnt valves at worst, and will certainly change the jetting. Then, there's your hearing. The only possible good thing is annoying a crappy neighbor.

reynoldston

reynoldston

You will get better answers on this on a motorcycle forum. As to what I know you need some back pressure or you loose power. So if you just install a straight pipe you will make a lot of noise but loose power. I am going to say your best bet would be a custom exhaust system which by going to a motorcycle forum you will get better knowledge on this. You are also going to find that custom exhaust systems don't come cheap.

metz12

metz12

You will get better answers on this on a motorcycle forum. As to what I know you need some back pressure or you loose power. So if you just install a straight pipe you will make a lot of noise but loose power. I am going to say your best bet would be a custom exhaust system which by going to a motorcycle forum you will get better knowledge on this. You are also going to find that custom exhaust systems don't come cheap.

Very true. But if a glass pack is the same thing on a truck it wont take away from the power if i am right. i would look into it though.

C

chance123

Put a megaphone on the end of the straight pipe

Carscw

Carscw

Go the a Honda dealer and get a F1 muffler

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

reynoldston

reynoldston

Very true. But if a glass pack is the same thing on a truck it wont take away from the power if i am right. i would look into it though.

Why not try a truck glass pack. The size of the exhaust would be a big problim unless you have the equipment and skills to make a new exhaust pipe or can adapt the two sizes. Or do you plan on a butcher job? I ride motorcycle and know that a good exhaust system can start well over 500 hundred dollars and up. I also own two ATVs but never really looked into custom exhaust systems for them. I am sure you buy a custom system for your ATV. Check out E-Bay or some ATV catalogs. You can also install straight pipes and put baffles in them for some back presure. Just what do you own for a ATV?