How can i get more lawns in florida

DYERSLAWNCARESERVICE

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey guys new here and my company's been out for 2. Years still new can you ups help me with some info on how to get more accounts any info is greatly appreciated thanks

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey guys new here and my company's been out for 2. Years still new can you ups help me with some info on how to get more accounts any info is greatly appreciated thanks

Your in Florida and been in business for two years here. Where in Florida are you located, North, Central, South ?? What Have you tried thus far? What's your pricing structure? You may want too consider filling out your Profile because it may Help people better answer your questions.

DYERSLAWNCARESERVICE

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have my website I'm on Google bing and yahoo search I have a Facebook Twitter page I've hand out cards and placed some in business offices

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I don't know your situation and your pricing structure but I'll bet living and working where your located it's probably a lot different than mine. I lived over on the east coast for a year and got out, the space coast was to pricy for my taste.