Honda String Trimmer

Tinyfxds

Forum Newbie
Threads
Would like to buy a new string trimmer this summer but I'm not sure which one to get. I have a Stihl leaf blower that I really like and I love my HRX but I'm torn between a Stihl, Echo, or Honda String trimmer. Any one out there own one and how good are they?

SS16 diesel

Threads
Tinyfxds said:
Would like to buy a new string trimmer this summer but I'm not sure which one to get. I have a Stihl leaf blower that I really like and I love my HRX but I'm torn between a Stihl, Echo, or Honda String trimmer. Any one out there own one and how good are they?

Get a Honda 4 stroke it will never let you down they hardly use any fuel and you don't half to mix gas

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

All three are good trimmers, but it depends on how you're going to be using it. The Honda's are a little expensive and from what I've heard they load up with oil bad but that's just what I've heard. If your looking at the Honda because it's a four stroke you may want to consider the Stihl 4mix units, they are a 4 stroke that runs on the 2 stroke mix, I run the 90 and the 110 and they've been fantastic units. If I were you I'd buy from your local dealer and go with what he recommends so you can get service on your equipment if need be.

Threads
What brand did you end up getting?? If you didn't get one yet I would suggest an Echo, but Stihl is good, also.