Export thread

Honda mower parts? Where do you guys buy your parts?

D

dart451

Hello,

Could someone please give a good Honda parts wholesaler? Lately, I have been working on more and more Honda equipment and I have used Jack's Small Engine to purchase my parts but they absolutely take forever to ship parts out! I always have at least two weeks turn around after ordering from them! I know there on the east coast and I'm in New Mexico so that doesn't help...just looking for reasonable prices for Honda parts... Thanks.

primerbulb120

primerbulb120

I get mine from eBay.

apwillard1986

apwillard1986

I use my local dealer or order from Plano Power. They have a huge selection.

Boobala

Boobala

Check out the reviews for ...(sjmparts.com) they are TOP-NOTCH for delivery times
I live in Florida and there's a distribution center a few hours up-state from me so my parts arrive next day
they have distributors all over so you may have one in New Mexico ... Prices are reasonable
and a flat-rate shipping ( last time I used it was $9.95 ) BEST THING ...NEVER a problem !!!

D

dart451

Check out the reviews for ...(sjmparts.com) they are TOP-NOTCH for delivery times
I live in Florida and there's a distribution center a few hours up-state from me so my parts arrive next day
they have distributors all over so you may have one in New Mexico ... Prices are reasonable
and a flat-rate shipping ( last time I used it was $9.95 ) BEST THING ...NEVER a problem !!!

Ok, thank you for your response! However, I went to sjmparts.com, registered and can't seem to figure out how to search for parts via Make, model!? I see lawnmower categories but no way to search for Honda specific parts...

R

rainman1442

I've been using boats.net. Parts are always shipped quickly.

Boobala

Boobala

Ok, thank you for your response! However, I went to sjmparts.com, registered and can't seem to figure out how to search for parts via Make, model!? I see lawnmower categories but no way to search for Honda specific parts...

.......... http://www.sjmparts.com/index.php?route=information/contact

Here is the "contact" page ..it would be easier for all .... if you called and let them walk you through it...
or just enter your part # at the top of the page in the search box....... I did notice they have a distributorship in Dallas Texas ....... so you should get parts in at least 2 days ...they really are FAST ..let me know if you need more help..... Boobala