Export thread

Honda mower, can't seem to find the right model!? Please help

D

dart451

Hello all,

New to the forum! I am trying to find parts for my Honda HHR2167VKA, (MZCG-8309415) but when I look on Honda lawnmower parts diagrams, they don't have that number! I find HHR216K7VKAA but that's about as close as I can get. Can someone help me on the description of this lawnmower? I believe my transmission has gone belly up! The Smart Drive cable seems fine and it doesn't matter where I adjust it anymore...the cable IS moving the mechanism but it won't release the rear wheels pulling back and also won't go forward anymore with the engine running...

M

mechanic mark

http://www.hondapartsnation.com/oemparts/#/l/hpe/505ce4cdf870022d24bdc9e4/hrr216k7-vkaa-parts

Recheck that number, is it HRR2167VKA, if so your parts are above, good prices, fast shipping. Click on members top of page & send robert@honda a private message, page 96 under R's.

D

dart451

Mechanic Mark, I checked and double checked...it's HRR2167VKA, how come the number doesn't match the parts lists?

BlazNT

BlazNT

Can you get us a picture of what you are getting the number off of?

D

dart451

100_1911.jpg
100_1912.jpg

B

bertsmobile1

Where did you buy the mower from ?
Down here a lot of big box stores do parallel importing, usually surplus stock at knock down prices so when I go to the Honda Australia web site the numbers do not work.
I oft have to go to Honda eu or Honda USA to find the mower.

D

dart451

This is a cutomer's lawnmower so I don't know where it was purchased...

BlazNT

BlazNT

I am wondering if it is a real Honda. All the pictures I have been looking at have the Honda on the front of the engine shroud not the top of it. I could be wrong though.

Myamada1230

Myamada1230

The HRR2167 and the HRR216K7 are the same thing, the 7 indicates the version number

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

robert@honda

robert@honda

The serial number reveals this mower was likely built in late 2010. It was sold to the first retail customer (at a Home Depot) sometime after 4/25/2011.

The full model name is HRR216K7VKAA...the "K7" is a version code and the final A a market code. These characters are often omitted from webpages, print ads, etc. More important that the model name is the frame serial number. You should always shop/browse listings that are a perfect match for the serial number, as that will absolutely show matching parts.

Anyway, here's official factory parts lookup page for this model:

http://peparts.honda.com/powerequipment#/browse/lm/hrr/hrr216/HRR216K7-VKAA

Google a part number to find a dealer selling it online, or use this link to find your local Honda dealer. Find A Honda Dealer

Finally, if you would send me a private message with your name and address, and I will update the registration database to show you as the new owner. Honda asks for this in the unlikely event there is ever a product safety recall and needs to contact you.