HONDA H2013HDA

blackchevy3de

Threads
I picked up this tractor with the trans removed, was removed for oil seal replacement, guy lost interest so I got it really cheap, my question is does anyone have a picture of where the arm with a spring attacked from the trans pulley go.. its a H2013HDA. also where can I pickup a trans selector arm that bolts to selector shaft, its missing and cant seem to find one. thanks guys. if you have pictures please email them to blackchevy3de@yahoo.com

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
I picked up this tractor with the trans removed, was removed for oil seal replacement, guy lost interest so I got it really cheap, my question is does anyone have a picture of where the arm with a spring attacked from the trans pulley go.. its a H2013HDA. also where can I pickup a trans selector arm that bolts to selector shaft, its missing and cant seem to find one. thanks guys. if you have pictures please email them to blackchevy3de@yahoo.com

Not sure exactly what you mean by the "spring attacked from the trans pulley go..." but here's a drive belt drawing that might help?

h2013%20drive%20belt_zpswrckdhvd.jpg

With the work on this tractor you might need, I'd suggest getting a factory shop manual. Between it and many online (free) parts listings, you should have everything you need. Honda sells paper copies via Amazona and eBay, free shipping.

Also, did you just obtain this tractor used? There was a safety recall on it many, many years ago for a broken PTO arm. It would be smart to make sure yours have been repaired by an authorized Honda dealer. If not, Honda will repair it at no charge. I can check to see if you'll share the full frame serial number with me, it is on a plant on the left side frame below the engine bed:

SN_H2013.jpg

Unit affected by this recall are 6000001~6107254

Shop manual links; I believe they are about $40:

Honda Power Equipment Shop Manuals on eBay
Honda Power Equipment Shop Manuals on Amazon