Export thread

Hi guys

R

Reeko236

Hello everyone, how's it going? I need 5 posts to post in the lawn boy forum, so I'm starting here. Thanks!

R

Reeko236

this is my second post! I'm ready to post in the lawn boy forum! Did you know you need 5 posts to post there? Oh golly!

R

Reeko236

My third post! I'm really going places!!!

R

Reeko236

It's my fourth post!!! Can you believe it? I can't wait until i have one more post! Then, I can post in the lawn boy forum!!!

S

shiftsuper175607

It's my fourth post!!! Can you believe it? I can't wait until i have one more post! Then, I can post in the lawn boy forum!!!

welcome...if you have a mower problem...there are guys here willing to help!

R

Reeko236

Everybody,

This is my fifth(5th) post. I cannot believe how far I have come and how much I have achieved since I signed up ten minutes ago. I have done everything I have dreamed of, and now my friends, I am eligible to post in the lawn boy specific forums. This is such an amazing accomplishment, and I never thought I could do it.

But I didn't do it alone. You were there, watching me the whole way. Cheering from the sidelines, it was your encouragement that kept me going. Without you, I never would have even made my third post. I was going to give up. I was helpless, then you gave me your undying and unconditional support and help push me forward towards victory.

Thank you all, it has been an honor.

Catherine

Catherine

:laughing:

Welcome to the forum! I think you'll do fine here.