Export thread

Hi from the East

H

Honey

I am from the East, we have an old mower my husband has been rebuilding over and over, the poor thing currently needs a new battery and some TLC, I hope to learn some useful information I can teach my husband.

K

KennyV

Hello Honey...
Welcome to the group.
What size/type mower are you 'preserving' ?? :smile:KennyV

BTW where are you East of?
I'm Just east of DooDah... In Kansas.

H

Hoss

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll find all the info. you need here. I've noticed that just about every part of the U.S. is represented here, so there's a lot of experience here.:smile:

H

Honey

I'm East of Boston. We have an old Murray that we picked up at an estate auction, they went out of business so finding parts is getting really creative.

N

noma

Hay Honey

Welcome aboard, there is a lot to be learn here. How much do you mow? I bet it is very interesting finding part for a murray. Maybe a new mower.

D

Dannie

Murray mowers went under a few years ago,but some parts are still around.I repaired 2 this week.They were good mowers for the price.Welcome.

H

Honey

Thanks. My husband is fairly handy as long as it isn't a huge project. So far he has been able to keep it running, right now it needs a good paint job but he tells me that's a winter project.