Export thread

HELP Finding USERS GUIDE

Boobala

Boobala

I usually never have a problem finding the manuals I need, but seems I hit a brick wall with this one :confused2: ......Can ANYBODY , let me know where to get the following Users Guide..

Murray 42inch deck, ....... 17.5 H.P. .... Model # 42516X92B Serial # 7432333603U651

Just "inherited" this mower that needs work , Any assistance is truly appreciated, Boobala .:frown:

P

Pumper54

Try this, not the same model but I think it is close enough:

Murray Lawn Mower 425016x48A User's Guide | ManualsOnline.com

Tom

Boobala

Boobala

Try this, not the same model but I think it is close enough:

Murray Lawn Mower 425016x48A User's Guide | ManualsOnline.com

Tom

You've made my Week-end Pumper ......... Thanks so very much ... :thumbsup: I had a list, of 40" , 42" , and 46" owners guides and parts lists ..... it's somewhere in one one of

my WAY too MANY files !! :mur: LOL

P.S. Have a FANTASTIC weekend ................... Boobala :cool2:

P

Pumper54

Boobala
No worries. This place has helped me a whole bunch so I am just helping someone else. There is a Gentleman on here who has an extensive collection of manuals who shares them as needed. I find it very useful to print off the pages of the manual needed to work on what problem I am working on. Plastic page protectors are really nice if you tend to dirty up the pages. ;-)

Tom

A

afwetgr

I usually never have a problem finding the manuals I need, but seems I hit a brick wall with this one :confused2: ......Can ANYBODY , let me know where to get the following Users Guide..

Murray 42inch deck, ....... 17.5 H.P. .... Model # 42516X92B Serial # 7432333603U651

Just "inherited" this mower that needs work , Any assistance is truly appreciated, Boobala .:frown:

Here is what you need: http://www.manualgo.com/m-murray-murray-425016x48a-manual-174410
Whenever you need help concerning manuals, seeking help online is a good choice where you will meet plenty of skilled and enthusiastic fellows as well as a good deal of useful documents listed on http://www.manualgo.com/
View attachment Murray 425016x48A User Manual20160707512595946.pdf

P

Pumper54

afwetgr,

You da Man :thumbsup: book marked that link.

Tom