Export thread

Hello from Oklahoma!

S

Soonerbillz

Hi folks!
New member from Okie land here!
My name is Scott and my username is Soonerbillz.
If you google Soonerbillz you will find a ton of stuff on the web from personal commentary(I'm not shy) to motorcycle racing and all kinds of other stuff.
I'm 58 going on 9 and love cars, trucks motorcycles ..equipment and most everything motor related..
Thanks for letting me on here and I'll try my best not to ruffle any feathers..(but I can't promise anything..lol!)

Thanks again,
Scott

Boobala

Boobala

Hi folks!
New member from Okie land here!
My name is Scott and my username is Soonerbillz.
If you google Soonerbillz you will find a ton of stuff on the web from personal commentary(I'm not shy) to motorcycle racing and all kinds of other stuff.
I'm 58 going on 9 and love cars, trucks motorcycles ..equipment and most everything motor related..
Thanks for letting me on here and I'll try my best not to ruffle any feathers..(but I can't promise anything..lol!)

Thanks again,
Scott

OH .... a "LIVE-WIRE" type ! OHhhhh boy! We love folks with a sense of humor ! ...... welcome-600-e1455630679411.jpeg

S

Soonerbillz

Thanks Boobla!
Yeah.. I'm a little goosey at times.. but hey! ya gotta love life!

Boobala

Boobala

Thanks Boobla!
I think you're gonna fit right-in ! ( I get strange quite a bit on a particular thread where I hang-out) .. :cool2:..:banana::mur:..:dance1:..:laughing:

BlazNT

BlazNT

I think you're gonna fit right-in ! ( I get strange quite a bit on a particular thread where I hang-out) .. :cool2:..:banana::mur:..:dance1:..:laughing:

Oh please, you get that way on any thread. :laughing:

Catherine

Catherine

It looks like you're already fitting in. :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum!

Boobala

Boobala

Thanks Boobla!

tumblr_m2c0mxwIB91rnepbwo1_500.jpg

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

:welcome::welcome: Nice to have you Neighbor! (TX here)