Export thread

Greentouch trailer racks

C

CZLawnCare

Today i placed an order on trailer racks.com for some greentouch trailer racks for my 16 footer.
I bought the 4 place extreme series trimmer rack, 2 extreme series blower racks, a water cooler rack, hedge trimmer rack, spool holder and the faststrap tie down system. Luckily there were two coupons out there, the lawnsite code for 10% off and the polesaw code for a free 8.5 foot pole saw with orders over $500. Now i just cant wait to take on delivary!

Attachments

exotion

exotion

I like how the toro is being pulled by a Titan :)

Ric

Ric

Today i placed an order on trailer racks.com for some greentouch trailer racks for my 16 footer.
I bought the 4 place extreme series trimmer rack, 2 extreme series blower racks, a water cooler rack, hedge trimmer rack, spool holder and the faststrap tie down system. Luckily there were two coupons out there, the lawnsite code for 10% off and the polesaw code for a free 8.5 foot pole saw with orders over $500. Now i just cant wait to take on delivary!

I hope you purchased the engine support kits for the trimmer rack.

BHLC

BHLC

The engine supports are a must!! We lost two power heads then bought the support:(

Ric

Ric

The engine supports are a must!! We lost two power heads then bought the support:(

Yeah the Greentouch are bad about dropping powerheads, you shouldn't use them without the supports.

wjjones

wjjones

Not to change the subject I dont want to throw your thread off topic. But how long is your growing/ mowing season in Quebec?

C

CZLawnCare

I actually changed my order to a 3 ace rack with trimmer supports and our mowing season lasts 6 months here

BHLC

BHLC

I have the 3 place one. We're going to get another one for a second trailer this spring

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Not to change the subject I dont want to throw your thread off topic. But how long is your growing/ mowing season in Quebec?

I am from there also and can answer that.

Typically, it starts from early or mid May and ends somewhere in the middle of October. Sometimes up to Novmember. I average 21-22 cuts/ year. 3 or 4 in May, 4 in June, 3 or 4 in July, 4 in August, 3 or 4 in September and 2 or 3 in October.

wjjones

wjjones

I am from there also and can answer that.

Typically, it starts from early or mid May and ends somewhere in the middle of October. Sometimes up to Novmember. I average 21-22 cuts/ year. 3 or 4 in May, 4 in June, 3 or 4 in July, 4 in August, 3 or 4 in September and 2 or 3 in October.

Thats not bad I thought it would be alot shorter because of you being so far North.

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Thats not bad I thought it would be alot shorter because of you being so far North.

Yea, it's pretty good. It really depends where you are in Quebec. CZ Lawncare and I seem to be more on the south side of Quebec.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Yea, it's pretty good. It really depends where you are in Quebec. CZ Lawncare and I seem to be more on the south side of Quebec.

Does your grass get brown in mid-summer?

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Does your grass get brown in mid-summer?

No, it stays green. If people don't water, it turns yellow and dormant.