Grasshopper zero turn for sale near me

jbmortensen

Threads
I have been looking for a used commercial zero turn for my 5-7 acres of mowing that I do on the farm. I don't know much about Grasshopper, other than they are good machines. However, I was not able to find much information on a model that is for sale near me. Anyone know anything about these and where I can find the specifications? Most of what I can find is for the current 325 models...and this one looks older. Is it a commercial machine?

Thanks!

4getgto

Threads
I have been looking for a used commercial zero turn for my 5-7 acres of mowing that I do on the farm. I don't know much about Grasshopper, other than they are good machines. However, I was not able to find much information on a model that is for sale near me. Anyone know anything about these and where I can find the specifications? Most of what I can find is for the current 325 models...and this one looks older. Is it a commercial machine?

Thanks!
Looks pretty nice , in good shape and price sounds good . How many hours on ?

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Not a fan of Grasshopper mowers. Not easy to work on. Out front deck design makes the mower much less manageable and maneuverable than conventional zero turns.

jbmortensen

Threads
I have not even looked into asking about hours...just wanted to see if it is something worth pursuing.