GR2110 Deck Drift

bergenfelter

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just took delivery on a new GR2110. One thing I have noticed is that if I raise the deck to the full up position, even with the engine left running, the deck drifts to the full down position after 5-10 minutes. Is this normal? Something that can be adjusted? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just took delivery on a new GR2110. One thing I have noticed is that if I raise the deck to the full up position, even with the engine left running, the deck drifts to the full down position after 5-10 minutes. Is this normal? Something that can be adjusted? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

My Wheel Horse does the same thing. At times it can be a pain in the rear, but it has all ways done it so I am going to say that it is normal.

wosadczuk

Forum Newbie
Threads

My GR2110 is 2 years old now and has never drifted down. As a matter of fact when I uncovered the tractor this spring after 5 months of storage, thi deck was still up.
Take the tractor back while under warranty. You appear to have a defective lift/drop valve.