gov spring hook up

nova2

Threads
I have a B& S engine model 95902-3107-01 engine, need help with throttle and gov hook up. Should of taken a picture with cell phone, but didn't. a picture or anything would be great. Thanks

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a B& S engine model 95902-3107-01 engine, need help with throttle and gov hook up. Should of taken a picture with cell phone, but didn't. a picture or anything would be great. Thanks

I'm sorry I can't help with this but besides a pic before dis assembly a method I discovered in a line of work before retirement is to color code each end of springs where they connect to linkages etc. with a dab of paint.

Hopefully this will help you next time or someone else that doesn't work on these things for a living or possibly even those folks.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm sorry I can't help with this but besides a pic before dis assembly a method I discovered in a line of work before retirement is to color code each end of springs where they connect to linkages etc. with a dab of paint. Hopefully this will help you next time or someone else that doesn't work on these things for a living or possibly even those folks.

I still color code everything bit I use finger nail paint.