Export thread

Got my first Deere

2002fb

Fresh off the truck, gave it a nice detail and it is ready for duty. Feels like a Caddy compared to the old mower.:thumbsup:

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

M

Muhammad

Wow, nice machine! Great pictures, too... thanks for posting! Your first Deere will always hold a special place in your heart. :biggrin:

K

KennyV

AND a handy looking little scissor lift... :smile:KennyV

I

ihc_444

My first Deere was a LX178 which my wife mowed with just last night. I have had many mower brands and used many, many more but from my experiences the Deere runs and mows the best! Good luck with your new toy and enjoy.

twall

twall

Talk about putting your toy on a pedestal......:laughing:

Kingwood990

Kingwood990

Congrats on the new mower. It looks great on its "display" stand. Good looking Corvette too.:thumbsup:

B

Bobrien

Very pretty! You'll love that little devil. Next you'll need a little dump trailer, a snow blade (if you have snow in your area), and a drink holder if it didn't come with one. Enjoy your new baby!

K

Kisssofdeath

Wow, what about that. We have two things in common, a JD and Vette in our garage. I'll have to get a photo of mine in a few minutes and post it. Vette looks like a C5?

K

Kisssofdeath

Wow, what about that. We have two things in common, a JD and Vette in our garage. I'll have to get a photo of mine in a few minutes and post it. Vette looks like a C5?

Attachments