Getting the itch...

BHLC

Threads
Mowers are lubed and tuned, blades are sharp, everything is clean and shiny. Just ordered new brochures and going to order my EDDM mail pieces tomorrow. Can't wait till spring!

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Mowers are lubed and tuned, blades are sharp, everything is clean and shiny. Just ordered new brochures and going to order my EDDM mail pieces tomorrow. Can't wait till spring!

Ya me either got all the machines rebuilt, tuned up, and cleaned. Got 2500 flyers printed, 2000 business cards, redid our bookkeeping and accounting, getting ready to order direct mail. Still bored here... Maybe ill take apart the interior of my truck and cleab it and tune it up...

Threads
I'm ready! New trailer, bought some traffic cones for it, and setting up new flyer. Snow removal is keeping me fairly busy, though. :thumbsup:

BHLC

Threads
Snow has been so, so. The ice storm last month was a money maker! Now not much snow. Next week we'll start get the sap lines ready for sugaring.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't have much time to do stuff, but in the fall, I cleaned most of my mowers and stored my FS90R by running it until it runs out of gas. The BG86 is still being started once in a while.

I am getting 350 door flyers done for advertising. I am also going to order some blades for the Ybravo and a few other parts. In a few weeks, I am gonna get a STIHL Yard Boss for Spring Clean up. Once the snow is gone, all mowers are getting a good tune up and I am gonna go get the old Lawn Boys and try and fire them up.

My sister was nice enough to help me out today to calculate how much an hour I should charge considerating many factors.

Threads
We have about 5 to 6 more weeks here yet. I am ready as I can be though.