Gas light comes on even after I switch to LH Secondary tank?

bones66

Threads
  • / Gas light comes on even after I switch to LH Secondary tank?
Fatdaddy, If I'm understanding your question right slc is answering your question but I'll give it another try with a little different swing. Hope this helps, I have a 326 and the light is not connected to the left tank and is no a reference to the level of fuel in it at all regardless of which position the switch is in. So it will blink if the RH tank is low and continue until filled with fuel again if operating properly. The system is designed so you run off the right hand tank until the light starts flashing or until you feel comfortable with how long you will (can) let it go without it running out of fuel. Then switch the system over to the LH tank and monitor your gauge for that tanks fuel level not the light. At this point forget about the light as it's only for the RH tank and will continue to flash until that tank is filled. Kind of two separate systems one monitored by a gauge the other by light. Switch is nothing but to change flow of fuel from LH or RH tank to engine. Good Luck

Fatdaddy

Threads
Brother you WIN THIS THREAD, yea I think Sic was going the same place I just did not get it.
You made is simple stupid and I got that one.
Fuel level is on page 14 in the Manuel, you would think they would say the light will stay on until the tank is refilled ..
I thank you for getting in this. I was worried it was going to die on me or something.
Tks to you Sic and Rivets as well, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer on catching things.

Now while I got you.. My levers a so hard to push and pull back.
I mean I got to flex my muscles up to drive the thing. When I bought it the dealer said it was for a woman to mow at her farm and she did not like it.
No dang wonder she did not like.

Can you spoon feed me on how to make the levers easier, I read in the manual about taking the wheels off and adjusting something.. Is there a easy way to do this one> page 70 on that one

Last edited:

bones66

Threads
Sometimes those Japanese manuals just don't translate to English very well. This leaves us simple people (I'm talking about me) scratching in places were not suppose to scratch in the public!:wink:

Now back to the current problem. Not for sure the levers being hard to push and the wheels are related! So lets work on them one at a time and see where it leads. When you push the levers forward you are saying they are very hard to push correct. After you push them forward into forward motion are they hard to pull back into what we'll call the neutral position (not moving)? If so I'd check my owners manual for the lube point and oil them. Look under the plastic covers! Lots of dust gets under there and I had to oil mine just last week. It's on the scheduled maintenance list so I guess Kubota feels it's can happen. I think you can get to them without removing them but if there as hard as you say you might want to remove the cover to get at it real well. There are actually a couple of points on each lever to lube, one for the forward and reverse movement and one for the side to side to side lever movement. I'll check back later and I'm sure others will chime in also. Believe it or not my right lever got hard to pull into reverse once and upon investigation the seat belt on that side was interfering with the movement. I don't have my manual with me at this time so I'm trying to recall this from memory. I think I'm pretty close. Good Luck

bones66

Threads
Hmmm! I guess it's just too Hot to worry about it right now!!:wink: