frontmount tractor attachments - anyone here got 'em?

BWH

Threads
  • / frontmount tractor attachments - anyone here got 'em?
Are you running chains on the drive axel? If not their very helpfull especially with the V-Bar design (that helps with the side slide). I'm not sure if your model Grasshopper requires Wideners between the wheels and hubs for the tire chains to clear the frame, but Grasshopper offers them. (I had a retired Machinest that was boared turn me down a set)

tsavarese001

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the info. I asked my local dealer about chains last year and he said that we could not put them on the 620T. I don't think he knew of the spacer/widener that you suggested.

BWH

Threads
Glad to help, One other thing about the spacers is that the studs that the rim and lug nuts fasten to need to be longer than standard. My dealer always orders them in with the extended studs as they work fine with of without the spacers. I havent had mine off for years even for mowing I feel that the extra wide track always seemed to be a plus especially on side hills with my mowing deck on.

zsqure

Threads
I have a 60" dozer blade on my 1995 720K, does a great job, have had this 'hopper for 7 years now. nice machine. My grandfather still has the 1988 1210 model my parents sold when they moved back in '90 it is going strong as well and cuts better than mine.

1mstrb

Threads
I have a 729 T 6 and I have a 60'' snow blower and I also have a Blade they both are great products in light snow the blade works great and I also use it to move dirt in the drive way I would say that if I was to choose from blower to blade I would buy the blower it does a great job wet snow or powder I also have a broom that works great in light snow and 3 to 4'' snow cleans the driveways to dry pavement I hope this helps you