Export thread

Flat Free Front Tires....

577jersey

Does any of you gentleman know if this wheel/tire assembly will fit on a Hustler Raptor SD?
I know the tire is the correct size.
I got a few flats last season and looking for something like this.
Thanks in advance!!
ITMT-Ill try to find the size of the axle in the SM.
UPDATE-Axle size .750x1.625x.08 might just work guys.
Tom
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marathon-Ti...958477?hash=item4d4d28258d:g:GbMAAOSw4shYBol3

L

Lafitte

I have seen some flat free tires an Norther Tool . I wonder if they fit RSD 36 ?

Had problems with front flats ,could not find hole , air leaking around rim, then filled 1 front with "Slime" , no further problems.

T

turboawd

get a gallon of tire slime and slime your current tires. it really helps prevent leaks.

Boobala

Boobala

In my humble opinion from my past experience with tires being flat, I find if you have a tubeless tire,
install a tube ... the convenience alone is worth the price. If you have tires with tubes and still get flats ,you might want to consider some 6 ply tires , (not easy to find and pricey too) but then there is of course what you are looking at now, foam-filled tires . If you go the route of putting "sealant' in your tires, if you have someone else breaking that tire/wheel down be sure to mention it has sealant in it because upon removal of tire the sealant usually splashes onto things in the area , some folks NOT knowing get splashed/leaked on and tend
to get somewhat pissed off !

577jersey

There are flat free tires I saw on Ebay that would fit,if you dont mind riding around on two rocks.
I gotta have my squishy 8psi rubber on the front.

R

retfr8flyr

I also have a problems with front tires going flat. I used some slime in them and now they don't give me any problems. I just don't want to be the one that has to change them, when the time comes. lol

577jersey

If you don’t want too deal with the mess down the road a new wheel with a tire complete is pretty reasonable from what I saw.