Enclosed Trailer ideas

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
In a few more weeks I plan on unloading my trailer and redoing my racks and so forth. Do any of you have any pictures and ideas on organizing the inside of an enclosed trailer? Most of the time I haul 2 Kubota zero turns as well as my other handheld equipment and a small walk behind mower.

LoCo86

Threads
In a few more weeks I plan on unloading my trailer and redoing my racks and so forth. Do any of you have any pictures and ideas on organizing the inside of an enclosed trailer? Most of the time I haul 2 Kubota zero turns as well as my other handheld equipment and a small walk behind mower.

I don't run enclosed trailers, but you can go on YouTube and search " Super Lawn Trucks " or go on their website. They have some good ideas and videos.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've seen a few "attic" shelves are a good place to store small stuff. And people generally securely hang weed eaters and edgers high so maximize floor space. And 1.5" pvc pipe with a cap on the bottom screwed to outside of trailer is a good place for takes shovels and brooms basically the only thing on the floor is mowers. O and ladder racks in roof for ladders