Do not buy a Husquvarna Lawn tractor.

burnit2

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Fairly new Husky.. TYH2554 or something like that. What a piece of Crap. It goes .0005 mph in Reverse and they say it's a safety feature. The Housing around the steering sector cracked and broke loose for all four bolts. now I have to weld it. It burns up belts to beat the band and gets stuck everywhere it goes. I also have a newer Cub Zero Turn that is 10x the mower that the Husquvarna is. Buyers beware!!!:mad:

Denwa

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Fairly new Husky.. TYH2554 or something like that. What a piece of Crap. It goes .0005 mph in Reverse and they say it's a safety feature. The Housing around the steering sector cracked and broke loose for all four bolts. now I have to weld it. It burns up belts to beat the band and gets stuck everywhere it goes. I also have a newer Cub Zero Turn that is 10x the mower that the Husquvarna is. Buyers beware!!!:mad:

Who'd a thunk. Such a POS from Husky. How has the dealer responded to your complaints.
Presuming you have mentioned these problems to them.

Dennis

indypower

Threads

Take it to a different dealer. You have a major problem with the tranny which is causing it to burn up belts , slow in reverse and getting stuck. Reverse should be at least 3mph. Husqvarna is a good mower.

RockHound

Threads
Husquvarna is usually a good mower. I would contact either another dealer or call the main company number and complain. They should be able to make it good with either fixing it or repairing the one you have.