do I have to have something installed

451johnny

Threads
hi every body I have a 2017-18 Kubota B2650 with front loader and backhoe and I want to get a 4 way snowplow ..now my question is do I have to add a plow controller to the control shift to operate the plow or can I just attach the plow and the control shift should be able to operate it..?? johnny

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Are you goiing to remove the loader to install the snow blade if so then the loader control will control all the functions of the snow plow. Or are you going to install the plow in place of the loader bucket. In that case you will need a 3rd function kit to operate the angle control.

451johnny

Threads
Are you goiing to remove the loader to install the snow blade if so then the loader control will control all the functions of the snow plow. Or are you going to install the plow in place of the loader bucket. In that case you will need a 3rd function kit to operate the angle control.
yes I was just going to remove the bucket it's that quick hitch type ..so that means I won't be able to operate the angle of the plow...wow well that sucks..and I was just suppose to leave to meet a guy that I was going to purchase the snowplow from he said that just changing the bucket to the plow should work but since I haven't heard from anybody in this forum till now I decided to check out youtube and I did see a video showing what you are saying but still wasn't sure ..thanks my friend now I have to let him know I won't be buying it..Ive been trying to get a third valve install from the Kubota dealer for over a year now but they keep telling me they don'r have the parts..so I ended buying an after market third valve kit but it's missing a part that's hard to get..thanks again buddy really appreciate it .....johnny