Cutting height and pto query.

Minguen

Threads
I am in France and have recently bought a Massey Ferguson 2924d, which I think is a re-badge of the Simplicity Legacy. It has the 24.5hp Daihatsu made Vanguard engine. There is a dash mounted switch for cutting blade height adjustment, but nothing happens when I press it. I've been using the Implement lift to raise/lower the cutting deck. Is there a separate motor fitted to lower the blades themselves?
It also has a rear pto switch on the dash but the rear pto turns constantly and pulling the switch out makes no difference. Unlike the front pto that has a clutch running off the flywheel, the rear shaft runs straight off the front pulley with no clutch in sight. The wiring diagram shows a rear clutch.
Thanks in advance for any pointers.

$uzukisj410!

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good morning. There is a worm gear and electric motor on the deck. Test the trailer wire connector on the tractor under the floorboard to see if you have power there. My guess is the motor is not working. Take off the deck and test it off. It is very simple. Thanks

Minguen

Threads
Merci beaucoup. Will get the deck off over the weekend and have a look.

Minguen

Threads
Merci beaucoup. Will get the deck off over the weekend and have a look.

Minguen

Threads
Good morning. There is a worm gear and electric motor on the deck. Test the trailer wire connector on the tractor under the floorboard to see if you have power there. My guess is the motor is not working. Take off the deck and test it off. It is very simple. Thanks
I think That I must have the "export model" deck. There is nothing attached to the top of it and the wires under the foot board are not connected to anything.