Price Check Cub Model 2164

Jrjm

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Cub rider model 2164 in very good condition. I am in Florida and would like to hear your thoughts on a trade in or sale value for this mower. Thank you

Threads
I have a Cub rider model 2164 in very good condition. I am in Florida and would like to hear your thoughts on a trade in or sale value for this mower. Thank you

Here are similar mowers so you can see what a good price would be.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Trades? Isn't the new tractor business like cars. You really don't get anything, but sales people play with the markup on the sticker price? Just asking because this is new to me.

packardv8

Threads
Only way to know what it is really worth in your area is throw it out there on craigslist farm + garden and see what happens. And no, dealers don't really give anything on trade-in for used lawn tractors.

FWIW, I paid $220 for a 2164 with 2100 hours as a parts source for my 2135. The running board sheet metal was completely rusted out. Reason was, it had been used as a salt spreader, so the PTO clutch had never been used and the Kohler 16hp started and ran perfectly. Either the PTO or the engine or the transaxle would cost me more to buy than the complete running tractor.

jack vines