Cub hds 2135 uneven mowing..help

lownslowtexaco

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just bought a used hds 2135 12.5 hp 38 inch cut mower...I think its around a 2000 model. My question is...when i mow my yard it leaves the grass in the middle high and to me it looks bad when im done ...the yard is all striped looking. Does anyone know why it does this or what i can do to fix my problem any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

snapsstorer

Threads
could be a possibility of numerous things. check for deck warpage, worn spindles, bent blade on the center, or outer spindles worn. had that problem on a mower that someone asked me about. to check the deck for warping you definitly need a level spot to measure the height around the deck bottom, blades and the deck top. it took me about 2 hours to find out that his deck was warped.:tongue:

lownslowtexaco

Forum Newbie
Threads
could be a possibility of numerous things. check for deck warpage, worn spindles, bent blade on the center, or outer spindles worn. had that problem on a mower that someone asked me about. to check the deck for warping you definitly need a level spot to measure the height around the deck bottom, blades and the deck top. it took me about 2 hours to find out that his deck was warped.:tongue:

Not what I was wanting to hear but thanks for the response none the less