Export thread

Cub cadet with Kawasaki (1046) or Craftsman Yt3000 kohler courage , which would u buy

S

simpleat

I can get them for the same price , the craftsman has no gauges or bells and whistles like the cub cadet , also the cub has a kawaski thats v twin while the craftsman Kohler courage is single cylinder ?.

only thing i've seen negative on the cub is the bagger seems to be crap ( is that true ?)

finally which would you buy at the same price (about $1,500 after cashback)

the craftsman has 8 turn while cub cadet is 12 , does that really matter .

just looking for the better made one is all really

here they are

46 in. 20 HP Kawasaki Hydrostatic Lawn Tractor-13WG91AT056 at The Home Depot

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

about 1 & 1/2 acre use 3 times a week , kinda hilly and slopes thanx:smile:

K

KennyV

j

what is 8 turn vs the CC at 12??

S

simpleat

what is 8 turn vs the CC at 12??

8 inch turn vs 12 inch
and dam the reviews on the Cub bagger are horrible , damn I like the Kawasaki mower better

Ric

Ric

I can get them for the same price , the craftsman has no gauges or bells and whistles like the cub cadet , also the cub has a kawaski thats v twin while the craftsman Kohler courage is single cylinder ?.

only thing i've seen negative on the cub is the bagger seems to be crap ( is that true ?)

finally which would you buy at the same price (about $1,500 after cashback)

just looking for the better made one is all really

here they are

46 in. 20 HP Kawasaki Hydrostatic Lawn Tractor-13WG91AT056 at The Home Depot

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

about 1 & 1/2 acre use 3 times a week , kinda hilly and slopes thanx:smile:

The Cub Cadet would be the better of the two mowers in my opinion. The Cub Cadet you need to buy from a dealer not Home Depot and I think you'll find he will match the HD price and you'll get the service as well. As far as the turning radius goes there's not enough to really matter.

J

jenkinsph

I would recommend the Cub Cadet and mulching blades setup in lieu of the bagger. The 12" turning radius is a more reasonable expectation with this type rider, frequent tight turns without the proper setup arrangement will damage the lawn over time. If you are intent on using a bagger then ask the CC dealer if high lift blades are available.