craftsman tractor deck link broken

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
If your going to be doing the work on your mowers your self you will find your own way of doing things. Your doing the right thing buy asking how someone else does it In the end you will find ways that work best for you. I buy most every mower like mine I can find for under $100 that way I always have a back up and plenty of spare parts

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

boston

Threads
That's true, but I don't have a welder and I don't think I will ever get one

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
If your going to be doing the work on your mowers your self you will find your own way of doing things. Your doing the right thing buy asking how someone else does it In the end you will find ways that work best for you. I buy most every mower like mine I can find for under $100 that way I always have a back up and plenty of spare parts

I don't know where you store all the junk mowers but if I did this it would have to be outside and this is something I wouldn't have happen. I just go to the mower salvage yard and buy the parts as I need them for haft price.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
What I do is strip them down I sell the rear ends because I don't use them Most decks are banged up to bad so I strip them and scrap them the main things I keep are the blade spindles as they run around $40 each and as everyone knows craftsman spindles break easy Wheels tires springs clips steering rods pulleys and engines are all good to keep around I just live building mowers