Craftsman 27cc Trimmer fuel lines

PJR202

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm trying to get replacement fuel lines for my 27cc speed start 2 cycle trimmer. Model number is 0717112000

I replaced them last year and I don't think they're the correct size. I can't find a kit anywhere. It hasn't run correctly since then. It bogs down under throttle and sometimes sprays fuel out the fuel input/output holes of the tank. I stupidly let myself get talked into ditching the grommets and filter. I'd really like to have the correct lines with at least the grommets on there again.

Does anyone know where I can find the correct parts or do you have the exact line sizes and a suggestion for something I can use for the grommets?

Thanks for reading..

Just a rant too..this trimmer is great when it runs. It'll eat anything. But, the choke bulb has cracked three times at this point. I had to replace the whole carburetor twice, including last season. It was cracked again this year and I just put tape over it. I've tried ethanol free mix and it makes no difference. Really annoying..

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
You are going to have to provide the correct model numbers for anyone to help, should be on a tag somewhere with a 3 digit
prefix, followed by 6 more digits. The prefix indicates who made the trimmer.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looks like you have to buy the tank.

PJR202

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looks like you have to buy the tank.

I really appreciate your replies. I dunno if I want to spend another $30 on this thing. I think it was 160 new, then I've spent another 60 on two carbs, shipping, and probably another $5 on fuel lines. So annoying. My wife wants to just get a new trimmer, but this thing is such a champ when it's running right I hate to bail on it. It isn't generally even hard to start.