Coolest Tractor Toy!

Slater

Threads
Thought I would start a Tractor Toy /Collectible thread and I will start...
This may be the coolest tractor toy I have ever seen!
Model_8331.jpg

Ventrac is having a top fan contest to win one of these tractors.
Ventrac Top Fan Competition
Quick attach Blade (hopefully they add more attachments in the future) and even Dual Wheels (see the photo gallery on the right side!)
They have a fun video for the contest on YouTube (although the actual toy pictured above doesn't seem to be in it, must be some early prototypes :laughing:): Youngest Ventrac Tractor Top Fan
I think this would last a lifetime just like their tractors, thing look solid!
Anyways that is the coolest tractor toy I have ever seen, feel free to post your favorite toys/collectibles, even if they are homemade! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Threads
I have to agree it is cool..:thumbsup:..

Slater

Threads
I have to agree it is cool..:thumbsup:..

Sure is, wish I had one!
I was kind of hoping some more people would post their own Tractor toys or collections in the thread (I don't have any, but I figured some people may have some cool ones)

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
That IS Cool ! :thumbsup: Wonder if it will be available for sale ? :biggrin:
This is my TOY ! I ride it !
New 4231 Here 5.jpgNew 4231 Here 3.jpg

aron33mc

Threads
Thought I would start a Tractor Toy /Collectible thread and I will start...
This may be the coolest tractor toy I have ever seen!
Model_8331.jpg

Ventrac is having a top fan contest to win one of these tractors.
Ventrac Top Fan Competition
Quick attach Blade (hopefully they add more attachments in the future) and even Dual Wheels (see the photo gallery on the right side!)
They have a fun video for the contest on YouTube (although the actual toy pictured above doesn't seem to be in it, must be some early prototypes :laughing:): Youngest Ventrac Tractor Top Fan
I think this would last a lifetime just like their tractors, thing look solid!
Anyways that is the coolest tractor toy I have ever seen, feel free to post your favorite toys/collectibles, even if they are homemade! :thumbsup:

That is cool! How big is it? Check out my post as well... Have a Speed Buggy Riding Mower posted as well at this site. It's a pretty cool collectable... Have a great night.

aron33mc

Threads
Hey, that is pretty cool... Looks as tough as a Tonka Toy!!! I wish they had a version for the Speed Buggy riding lawn mower I'm working on now... Have a great day!

Slater

Threads
Hey, that is pretty cool... Looks as tough as a Tonka Toy!!! I wish they had a version for the Speed Buggy riding lawn mower I'm working on now... Have a great day!

Any pictures of your project? That would be cool to see! :thumbsup:

aron33mc

Threads
All I have is a picture under my thread "This thing is Awesome!...", mentions Speed Buggy riding lawnmower. However, the picture is of another one that looks just like the one I'm working on. Still working a few things out, like what part of the schedule to I have throw out to make time to play with the thing... I'm having fun though.
Thanks for the follow up, I'll have official pictures of the one I'm working on asap so you can check out the progress as it goes. It is a project but what an advertising or promotional tool to have at your disposal for pr purposes if your a landscaping company looking for something to catch peoples eye. In the right setting there wouldn't be a person not talking about it if done right!
Oh well, for now it's fun to play with!!! Have a great night. aaron:smile:

Slater

Threads
I didn't see the picture in the other thread, but sounds like a fun project and I can't wait to see some photos! Good luck! :thumbsup: