Coffee in the summer

noma

Threads
Hay Hershey

I'm with you i drink Pepsi and is a hit with me to ,got to have coffee first thing in the morning. Im up pretty early in the morning so that coffee just hits the spot. I have been drinking coffee for a lot of years to started when i was about 17 years old and now i'm in my mid 50s. But i do like my Pepsi to.

dnjsyl

Threads
I cant handle hot coffee anymore since im older....gives me a bad belly. Ice coffee is great, but it also makes me sick.....here is something to try.....get on a search engine and look up autocrat coffee syrup....its a syrup that you add to milk like choc. syrup or strawberry. I grew up drinking it and i love it....the only way i can get it here in arkansas is if i send away and have it shipped.....cause it is a liquid it is heavy and expensive to ship.....it is made in rhode island....check it out and get a bottle....you might just fall in love with the taste

Bessy

Threads
I don't think the hottest of weather will deter my husband. He likes his coffee no matter what, hot, cold, it matters not to him, he still consumes lots of coffee.