Carborator for Lawn Boy 10422

Lawnintennessee

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a lawn boy gold series walk behind mower model 10422 made in 1997. I have a gas leak, I think through the primer bulb. Wondering what would cause that and if I can just buy a whole new carburetor for it. None of the parts websites or ebay have them.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I would verify exactly where your fuel is leaking, not I think. Those carbs are not available, as you state, but they are so easy to clean and rebuild that there are very few reasons to replace. All individual parts are available. Do more searching before going in one direction.

Lawnintennessee

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would verify exactly where your fuel is leaking, not I think. Those carbs are not available, as you state, but they are so easy to clean and rebuild that there are very few reasons to replace. All individual parts are available. Do more searching before going in one direction.
Thanks. I looked at it and gas is coming out of the air intake and the primer bulb. I guess the float is stuck or somehow the carb is stuck open. I will take it off and disassemble it and see what I've got. Do you know of any manuals or good videos on rebuilding a carb like that?