Export thread

CAN'T WAIT

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I can't wait till I can start snowblowing! I know we have still have fall in between, but I like winter! (And summer, and fall, and spring :smile:) Then I can use my snowblower for something other than a hat rack! :tongue: But I do love mowing!
DSCN9903.jpg

D2hornets58

D2hornets58

Im ready for some snow too. I pulled out the plow for my quad the other day but it didnt work. Have to get a relay for the wiring. Also just got a new battery so once the relay come in ill be all set. Hopefully the snow comes soon.

Carscw

Carscw

Maybe we will get I big snow storm and I can get out my broom and sweep the whole inch off the deck and walkway.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

A

Ariena

I know what you mean. I was almost tempted a couple of years ago to remove the baseplate and use it as a tiller!

P

possum

I can wait. Winter holds no promise for me lol. Fifty years of it was ok. Since then, no.

exotion

exotion

Im hoping for about 10ft this year hellz ya

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Im hoping for about 10ft this year hellz ya

WOW...haha. Last year we go less than a foot, most of it falling at the end of OCTOBER!! I would like a lot, also. I remember 2 years ago when we got 20 in. and then 3 days later we got 21 inches. Unfortunately I didn't do snow removal then!

D2hornets58

D2hornets58

Ya last winter was awful. i think i only plowed like once or twice. The winter 2 years ago was a good one here too. I was plowing every couple of days. Hope we get a big winter this year!

Parkmower

Parkmower

Yeah last winter I bought 4 non running snowblowers cheap. Got them all running and never needed them.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Yeah last winter I bought 4 non running snowblowers cheap. Got them all running and never needed them.

Hopefully you will this year!

H

HCBPH

Well get ready, sounds like it's going to happen. This mornings news, Northern Minnesota may get 8"-9" of snow in the next day or so. Probably won't stick for long but it's the first indicator.

D2hornets58

D2hornets58

Wow already getting snow. Im jealous

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Wow already getting snow. Im jealous

I know! Last year it was the END of October when we got it and THAT was extremely early...usually it's around the first of December!

D2hornets58

D2hornets58

Yeah same thing here last year.When it snowed in October i thought that might be a good sign. Turned out that was pretty much all we got:thumbdown:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Yeah same thing here last year.When it snowed in October i thought that might be a good sign. Turned out that was pretty much all we got:thumbdown:

There was tons of fallen trees around here because the leaves were still on the trees. With that and the heavy wet snow, the trees just couldn't take it, and they cracked or fell. (Picture attached)
DSCN1650.jpg

D2hornets58

D2hornets58

Wow that tree just split down the middle. There was a lot of trees down around here too.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Wow that tree just split down the middle. There was a lot of trees down around here too.

And if you zoom in on the split part you can see a little shard of wood sticking up in between the 2 halves of the tree! Pretty cool! (Except if that was your tree!!) :smile:

D2hornets58

D2hornets58

And if you zoom in on the split part you can see a little shard of wood sticking up in between the 2 halves of the tree! Pretty cool! (Except if that was your tree!!) :smile:

Yeah i see what your talking about...Did you take this picture?

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Yeah i see what your talking about...Did you take this picture?

Yes I did. I am in to photography.