Can’t post a reply

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just took 45 seconds to load this page and another 30 second delay in the typing of this message

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Again it is a google add script searching for something you computer does not have.
This is the warning that I get because I have my security settings configured to show me what is going on in the background
    unresponsive.jpg

Just noticing who is having the problems and they are people who have neither a facebook page nor a google account.
At a guess Google adds is looking for something that faceache or Giggle stores on your computer to spy on your browsing history in order to place add in the forum that the AI routine decided that you will respond to.
When you don't have what it is looking for it has a hissy fit because there is no negative search alternative.
While this script is running, nothing else on the computer can run , it hyjacks the entire processor.
The CPU use monitor goes through the roof every time I open a new thread till the adds appear.
If you are using Explorer you should be seeing thtat little yellow warning bar

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Will check into the delay issue. Thanks.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Strange I have Google blocked along all with scripts except for the lawnmowerforum.com currently so should completely down if that is the case. it might be the traffic analysis scripts that is trying to ran on this site. EZOIC.NET and EZODN.COM

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Strange I have Google blocked along all with scripts except for the lawnmowerforum.com currently so should completely down if that is the case. it might be the traffic analysis scripts that is trying to ran on this site. EZOIC.NET and EZODN.COM

Ezoic runs our dns and ads so that's why you're getting that. We are testing scripts that manage the other scripts, if that makes any sense. We've been tweaking it to try to get the perfect balance.

Is the site working as normal for you?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It been working a lot better since I blocked those two. Still some slow down but it just a few seconds hanging up.