Export thread

Bunch of Honda mower parts to get rid of

J

jsalis57

All,

I have a bunch of lawn mower parts for the older Honda's, 214 and 215 models. I have engine parts, wheels, gas tanks, starter recoils, a complete handlebar with controls and various other hardware sitting in a tote. I thought I would sell some of these parts individually but I am just out of time and patience do consider that option anymore.
are too valuable to just toss in the trash but I don't want the stuff around either so I am looking for options to part with these parts to someone who can really use them to repair and keep these great vintage of mowers going.
Any ideas? Trying to sell and ship would be cost prohibitive, so maybe someone local to me in Columbus OH would fit the bill?

H

HurstGN

Maybe take the tote to a UPS store and ask for a ground shipping cost to CA. Ask them how best to ship the parts. Maybe just some paper wrapping to isolate the parts would be fine to prevent damage.
Once you know that cost, take some pics and post on ebay starting at $0.01 with a set $x.xx shipping cost, or free local pickup. I'm sure somebody will bid on the parts and take them off your hands. Since they are paying for shipping, they must have a need for the parts, so they won't go to waste.

J

jsalis57

Maybe take the tote to a UPS store and ask for a ground shipping cost to CA. Ask them how best to ship the parts. Maybe just some paper wrapping to isolate the parts would be fine to prevent damage.
Once you know that cost, take some pics and post on ebay starting at $0.01 with a set $x.xx shipping cost, or free local pickup. I'm sure somebody will bid on the parts and take them off your hands. Since they are paying for shipping, they must have a need for the parts, so they won't go to waste.
Thats a good idea, I'll give that a try.

M

mahaffeymj

All,

I have a bunch of lawn mower parts for the older Honda's, 214 and 215 models. I have engine parts, wheels, gas tanks, starter recoils, a complete handlebar with controls and various other hardware sitting in a tote. I thought I would sell some of these parts individually but I am just out of time and patience do consider that option anymore.
are too valuable to just toss in the trash but I don't want the stuff around either so I am looking for options to part with these parts to someone who can really use them to repair and keep these great vintage of mowers going.
Any ideas? Trying to sell and ship would be cost prohibitive, so maybe someone local to me in Columbus OH would fit the bill?
any transmission shafts for 3 speed or hydromatic for hr215?

J

jsalis57

any transmission shafts for 3 speed or hydromatic for hr215?
I beleive I do have a transmission shaft for a 3 speed, I'll check today.

upupandaway

upupandaway

What engine parts do u have?

J

jsalis57

I have a few engine specific parts, tell me what you are looking for and I’ll let you know.

J

jsalis57

I might spread the parts out and take a picture so all can see what I have.

J

jsalis57

I beleive I do have a transmission shaft for a 3 speed, I'll check today.
I have a transmission shaft. Will try to send pictures

J

jsalis57

C80A30FC-D6C2-4EAE-8FAA-1A4C96F7C195.jpeg72832FBC-80C3-41A5-A0E8-E59BC4D54140.jpeg