Bobcat procat 52" side discharge

uk gardening

Threads
Bought last week my second zero turn mower. Was starting to take abit to long with my last machine, so bought a bobcat. This machine is simply amazing. Cut, ride and awesome speed. A 3 hour site has been reduced to just 2 now. Highly recomended machine :)

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Bought last week my second zero turn mower. Was starting to take abit to long with my last machine, so bought a bobcat. This machine is simply amazing. Cut, ride and awesome speed. A 3 hour site has been reduced to just 2 now. Highly recomended machine :)

Post a pic....we wanna see it:0)

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

NICE, well-built looking machine!!!! Let us know how you like it after a season or two(probably won't change your opinion:0)
I'll be keeping forum readers informed on my Gravely Pro-Turn XDZ 100(only 8 hours so far) as I get some mowing under my belt with it. It's my first ZTR and I'll post honest ongoing reviews(good, bad or indifferent) but like you so far I absolutely love it.

uk gardening

Threads
I think most commercial zero turns are good. I cut a field similar to 2 big football pitches this week. Took under an hour. Im impressed with the cut and also speed. Nice comfy seat, and american made. Dont think we make anything like the quality in the uk. The engine is fantastic. Just changing the oil and filter after 5 hours. Hope you have a good year cutting :)