Export thread

Bob-Cat Zero Turn

T

thebaker10

Hi,
I'm looking at a Bob-Cat brand zero turn lawn mower that's for sale and was wondering if you folks have any info/experience. Per a picture on the for sale ad, the main Identification plate shows TEXTRON model number "942213". I'm a bit unsure on the last character as it's hard to see in the picture. I emailed the owner and he stated it's around a year 2000 model. In a different section of the ad it's listed as a "RANSOM" as the make/manufacturer and a "BOBCAT" model name. Per the ad it has a 23 hp Kawasaki engine. Any of you folks know anything about this mower? I've been reading quite a bit about garden tractors and zero turns and I know the Kawasaki "FX" series engine is regarded as a very good engine, so I'm trying to find out if that is likely the engine in this mower.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Ransom/Bobcat is the same thing. Bobcat is a good mower but 16 years old is a big deal. I will research the rest of the info you gave us. Link to the site would help too.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Parts seem to still be avalible for that mower. Even the brake pads. So you will be able to fix it.

T

thebaker10

I do agree that 16 years old is far from new, but it only has around 500 hours on it. I'm looking for a good reliable mower to reduce my lawn cutting time on my approximately 2.5 acres (with quite a few trees to mow around). Trying hard to find a spec sheet, brochure, or whatever for that model number that lists the series or model number of the Kawasaki engine that Bob-Cat used in these machines.