Export thread

Bloens 410 cultivator fuel line leaks where it goes into the fuel tank

B

ba_50

How do i stop it from leaking? Thanks Bob

gfp55

gfp55

How do i stop it from leaking? Thanks Bob

Maybe you could post some pictures of your problem? You may have to get a rubber grommet or the whole fuel line assembly. Post you model# serial# to make sure please.

B

ba_50

engine family 4mtds.0314RA:em
410D1301457
Item 21A-121RB5

Attachments

gfp55

gfp55

engine family 4mtds.0314RA:em
410D1301457
Item 21A-121RB5

You can't get the fuel tank assembly. They do sell a fuel line assembly part# MTD 791-682039 $9.84 at partstree.com It may say it a Bolens but it is made by MTD for Bolens. You can shop around, I just wanted to give you a idea of the price. I hope this helps. Good luck

B

ba_50

I don't think fuel line is the answer, it leaks around the white plastic piece. I ask myself why this piece is leaking in the first place.

gfp55

gfp55

I don't think fuel line is the answer, it leaks around the white plastic piece. I ask myself why this piece is leaking in the first place.

Yes I understand, But the parts suppler don't sell just the white plastic piece. Thats why they call it an assembly, you get the plastic piece with the line and related parts. I hope this helps you. Good luck

Fish

Fish

Yeah, the fuel line fits on the nipple, which expands the fuel line which is pulled into the grommet for a tight seal, get the kit...