Export thread

Black & Decker Screwdriver

S

SergioKurba

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum.:smile: Decided preobresti screwdrivers and stopped at the brand Black & Decker, because of his many experts advise. I found here a comparison of several models, but I'm not an expert, and I can not understand.:ashamed::ashamed: There screwdrivers and $ 50, and $ 9. Prompt, what to choose? Maybe you have experience with these models

M

motoman

Sergio, talking Greek to me. Send pics of screwdrivers so we can look at them

reynoldston

reynoldston

You can't compare the 9 and 50 dollar drivers, they are completely different. For my money I would get the LDX 120C with the lithium battery's for 45 dollars. That would give you a drill plus a driver with all kinds of power. The 9 dollar one is just a under powered screw driver and not good for much unless you a driving a lot of small screws.
I really don't know your situation.

S

SergioKurba

You can't compare the 9 and 50 dollar drivers, they are completely different. For my money I would get the LDX 120C with the lithium battery's for 45 dollars. That would give you a drill plus a driver with all kinds of power. The 9 dollar one is just a under powered screw driver and not good for much unless you a driving a lot of small screws.
I really don't know your situation.

Thank you. :smile: I need a screwdriver to work at home, tighten a screw or unscrew. Nothing professional. I just want more information about what model will be optimal in price and quality.:cool:

S

SergioKurba

Black-Decker-Cordless-Drill-Driver-LDX120C.jpgBlack-Decker-Cordless-Screwdriver-PD600-500x648.jpgBlack-Decker-SmartSelect-Screwdriver-LI4000-500x500.jpg

reynoldston

reynoldston

Thank you. :smile: I need a screwdriver to work at home, tighten a screw or unscrew. Nothing professional. I just want more information about what model will be optimal in price and quality.:cool:

For what you want the 10 dollar AS6NG would be just fine. I had one in my tool box for years when I was working on Fork trucks. Just good for tightening and loosening screws and when you need something a little stronger you turn it by hand. But if you think you might need a drill some day the LDX120C for sure. As I said I don't understand your situation which could be completely different then mine.

S

SergioKurba

For what you want the 10 dollar AS6NG would be just fine. I had one in my tool box for years when I was working on Fork trucks. Just good for tightening and loosening screws and when you need something a little stronger you turn it by hand. But if you think you might need a drill some day the LDX120C for sure. As I said I don't understand your situation which could be completely different then mine.

Thank you very much for the advice.:tongue: I will take note of your answer:smile: After a review of your board looked AS6NG here and probably will order myself a screwdriver. Once again thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

M

mylink

Black & Decker ldx120c review

B

backintime

yes, since nothing professional the AS6NG is your best call