Export thread

best place online to buy parts?

B

bigheaded5

Im new to the tractor repair gig and im looking for the BEST place for parts. I generally look for B&S and TECUMSEH engines 8hp to 26hp. I have used JACKS and SUPERxPOWER so far...jacks is it for me so far with price, service and shipping $$

primerbulb120

primerbulb120

Check out Mowers4u.com, also eBay.

Boobala

Boobala

Im new to the tractor repair gig and im looking for the BEST place for parts. I generally look for B&S and TECUMSEH engines 8hp to 26hp. I have used JACKS and SUPERxPOWER so far...jacks is it for me so far with price, service and shipping $$

I've had EXCELLENT results from ..... jackssmallengineparts.com ... repairclinic.com ..... partstree.com ...... e-replacementparts.com .... smjparts.com ... mymowerparts.com ............ compare shipping rates, prices, and customer service ( a working phone # AND e-mail address for contact ) RESEARCH !!
best of luck in your endevor ..... Boobala ....:thumbsup:

B

Bicklebok

I look up the part number, then start searching the net for the best deal by part number.

reynoldston

reynoldston

It all depends on the customer and brand of mower. If they are in a rush to get there mower back I just go to the local dealer and charge the extra cost to them. I have had in the pass very good luck with Jack's. Now John Deere is a story in itself finding parts. If I am shopping for price I will look on E-bay and the web. Parts like lubrications, hardware, plugs, and filters I buy from the local auto parts store. Them once a year I will go to a trade show and buy a larger amount of the parts that I use all the time like gas filers, electrical fittings, wire, hose, etc. Common size bearing and seal I buy by part number and will order a large amount of them from E-Bay. Being a small repair shop parts buying parts is one of the biggest jobs I have

A

amiee.at.holmes

The place where we got our Deere has a website that I use when I need something. They have a nice selection of parts and some technical documents.
https://www.mowerandtractorparts.com