Belt #s for Tank

captaincrab55

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi All, Looking for Part #'s for Belts on a Cub Cadet Tank / 25 hp / 60" cut.. I bought the mower from Lessco 6 years ago and they since sold out to John Deere...
Thanks, Tom

noma

Threads
Hi Captaincrab55

Welcome aboard hope you enjoy this site. On your mower belt is there a belt number you can read , if so go to a parts house or some place that sell belt's and get that number belt new.:licking:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi All, Looking for Part #'s for Belts on a Cub Cadet Tank / 25 hp / 60" cut.. I bought the mower from Lessco 6 years ago and they since sold out to John Deere...
Thanks, Tom

( Part # 01005376 Deck Belt) ( Part# 00068079 PTO Belt ) ( Part# 01007015 Drive Belt )

Theses are the Part #s for the Cab Cadet Tank M60KW and KH hope it helps

captaincrab55

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Captaincrab55

Welcome aboard hope you enjoy this site. On your mower belt is there a belt number you can read , if so go to a parts house or some place that sell belt's and get that number belt new.:licking:

After years of use with an Idler Pulley against the back of the belt, those numbers have vanished.... Hopefully someone can chime in with the numbers... I even tried chalking the back of the belt in hopes the numbers were indented in the belt...

captaincrab55

Forum Newbie
Threads
( Part # 01005376 Deck Belt) ( Part# 00068079 PTO Belt ) ( Part# 01007015 Drive Belt )

Theses are the Part #s for the Cab Cadet Tank M60KW and KH hope it helps
Ric, That's just what I need.. Thanks, Tom

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Those are the Part Numbers they, Cub Cadet have listed in the manual for the M60 KW and KH 60" Tank. I would call a Cub Cadet dealer and tell them what I had for a mower and make sure they will be what you want before I ordered them online, if in fact that's what you are doing.

captaincrab55

Forum Newbie
Threads
Those are the Part Numbers they, Cub Cadet have listed in the manual for the M60 KW and KH 60" Tank. I would call a Cub Cadet dealer and tell them what I had for a mower and make sure they will be what you want before I ordered them online, if in fact that's what you are doing.
Yes, I plan to order online.. Having the belt measurements with the Part #'s would be a plus.. Someone may be able to chime in with the belt measurements..
Thanks, Tom

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes, I plan to order online.. Having the belt measurements with the Part #'s would be a plus.. Someone may be able to chime in with the belt measurements..
Thanks, Tom

I just did some checking and the Deck belt and PTO belt for the M60 KW and KH 60" Tank also fit the Tank S series, the S 6031 and the S6031LP. The drive belts on the S series are different. So I'm guessing that all the 60" decks are using the same deck and PTO belts. If you know or have all the info on the mower I'd just call the nearest dealer.

You said you bought the mower from Lesco. Is your mower green in color, the Lesco Z-Two by chance?

captaincrab55

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just did some checking and the Deck belt and PTO belt for the M60 KW and KH 60" Tank also fit the Tank S series, the S 6031 and the S6031LP. The drive belts on the S series are different. So I'm guessing that all the 60" decks are using the same deck and PTO belts. If you know or have all the info on the mower I'd just call the nearest dealer.

You said you bought the mower from Lesco. Is your mower green in color, the Lesco Z-Two by chance?
It's a Z-Two from Lesco...

captaincrab55

Forum Newbie
Threads
I found out that Tractor Supply doesn't carry a bet long enough.. Called the Cub Cadet dealer and the deck belt that I needed wasn't a stock item, but could order it... He suggested a place and told me not to pay more then $49 .... It took 2 trips / 15 miniutes from home for the right belt, but now have a belt for less then $20 ... One can buy a Gates A X 120 for a 60" cut deck like mine... Thanks for the Part # s.....