bad cut again

jimlloyd

Forum Newbie
Threads
I probably worded the previous post wrong, the cut I am getting is like cutting too deep at times in places, but will be only around four inches wide, seems like some time when I make a sharp cut, backing up, on a slope, doesn't do it as bad when on smooth ground but very noticeable when it does.
looks like you were mowing and then took a weed eater and cut a swath out where you had cut and I think it is usually on the right side of the mower where it digs in.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I probably worded the previous post wrong, the cut I am getting is like cutting too deep at times in places, but will be only around four inches wide, seems like some time when I make a sharp cut, backing up, on a slope, doesn't do it as bad when on smooth ground but very noticeable when it does.
looks like you were mowing and then took a weed eater and cut a swath out where you had cut and I think it is usually on the right side of the mower where it digs in.
Look at the blades and make sure they are not bent and the they both are at the same hight.
Not that the deck is level but that one blade is not sitting lower than the other one.
Line them up tip to tip and they should be even

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Last edited by a moderator:

mowerman05

Threads
Have you checked your tire pressure on all 4 tires since it started cutting uneven?:frown:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
My cub started cutting bad problem was a spindle the lip the bottom bearing sits on wore down some and that blade sat lower than the other one

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))