Export thread

backpack blower rack

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

Anyone have a backpack blower rack that actually works and locks like it's supposed to? I bought one that's suppose to work on most. Guess mine isn't like most, go figure...

Ric

Ric

Anyone have a backpack blower rack that actually works and locks like it's supposed to? I bought one that's suppose to work on most. Guess mine isn't like most, go figure...

What type of backpack blower are we talking about?

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

Maruyama*BL85-T the rack I purchased won't work to lock it .

Ric

Ric

Maruyama*BL85-T the rack I purchased won't work to lock it .

I use the Trimmer Trap Stens ST-1 for the BR 200 and the ST-2 for the BR 600s, locks with a padlock. Try looking on the Jungle Jim site or Amazon they both carry a number of different racks.

http://www.stenspartswarehouse.com/Stens-051-240-p/051-240.htm

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

Guess I'll have to do some trial n error approach. That one won't work on my blower but say 1 that may on Amazon

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

ForumRunner_20161011_182658.png

ForumRunner_20161011_182725.png

The base on my blower is to wide

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Green touch. Best. Nuff said.

Ric

Ric

Guess I'll have to do some trial n error approach. That one won't work on my blower but say 1 that may on Amazon

I know that the ST1 or ST2 wont fit your blower but I would assume that Stens probably makes a rack for yours, that's what I as trying to say. Green Touch makes a good rack but there just too bulky and too expensive for me. What ever you buy just don't buy one that you hang your blower on by the handle, they are trouble.