Export thread

B 210

Fireman 123

Fireman 123

Found a B 210 for $100. Drawbacks are: no deck, seat, or rear fenders. Everything else appears to be there. Ran as of 4 yrs ago. Good buy, or no? Thanks.

RobertBrown

RobertBrown

Found a B 210 for $100. Drawbacks are: no deck, seat, or rear fenders. Everything else appears to be there. Ran as of 4 yrs ago. Good buy, or no? Thanks.

Where did it spend the last 4 years? In a barn or outside? That has a Briggs & Stratton 243431 engine, so you can probably still get parts although the tractor has been out of production for over 40 years.
I would not give a c note for it, I wouldn't take it for free without a close once over.
Does the engine turn over? The tires will cost you a couple hundred.
You've got to really want it and the fact your asking means your on the fence. That's going to take some time and money to re build.

S

snapsstorer

depends. are planing on rebuilding it for show. i am running a snapper 2000GX with snowblower this year. i am in the process of rebuilding a b-110, and also a B-112. finding parts is going to be a litttle hard, as some are discontinued. you may find some in a yard/garden tractor graveyard.

igo2xs

igo2xs

well worth it ,just parts alone you made a good deal ! join michaels tractors all ac & simplicity club members